Price in Fiverr: should be low or high?

kannartworker

Good morning, everybody.
Like my tittle, i have a question about pricing in Fiverr: should we set our price cheap with lower quality of work or focus on our quality and set a high price?
Fiverr now support to seller can set high price. but could we have enough buyer ready for that?
Thanks for notice,
Regards,
Kann

Hi there..,

For New Seller / lvl 1 .., better to charge the price a little lower and the #1 rank competitor.

For example if the #1 rank is $30.., you can try $20.

BUT DO NOT try to play on the cheap field. ($5)

It's not worth our time + there are lots of scam buyer targeting cheap seller.

Professional Buyer - Professional Seller = Good Business.

Professional Buyer tend not to order from ridiculously cheap seller too.

If you already have many buyer, then you can charge more 🙂

Wish you luck.

9 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I believe that you are not of the proper mindset to do well here if this is your concern. Low quality should not even be an option for you. 

Thanks for your idea. in my opinion, that's easy to talk but hard to do, i'm always focus to quality of work, because if i don't do my best in any order, my skill are getting worse.
i don't have more client in Fiverr, just 2, but this is 2 different kind of client in my story, 1 focus to my quality of work and agree with my high price to get something best, but another not really care about that, he need something good enough for his lower budget, that make me have to do a work with lower quality, lower than what i can do. i believe that work still a good work, just not good enough to put into portfolio, and if other client see that work, they can think: his skill is just like that. That's bad scenario.
Both of them are good clients, nice to work with them. but they make me think more about what i should to work. Because i see most of client in fiverr focus more to lower price. So if we focus to money (that's what we always do), we can make client think not exactly about what we can do? 
Maybe i have a wrong question in my tittle.
Thank you,
Regards,
Kann

8 minutes ago, kannartworker said:

Thanks for your idea. in my opinion, that's easy to talk but hard to do, i'm always focus to quality of work, because if i don't do my best in any order, my skill are getting worse.
i don't have more client in Fiverr, just 2, but this is 2 different kind of client in my story, 1 focus to my quality of work and agree with my high price to get something best, but another not really care about that, he need something good enough for his lower budget, that make me have to do a work with lower quality, lower than what i can do. i believe that work still a good work, just not good enough to put into portfolio, and if other client see that work, they can think: his skill is just like that. That's bad scenario.
Both of them are good clients, nice to work with them. but they make me think more about what i should to work. Because i see most of client in fiverr focus more to lower price. So if we focus to money (that's what we always do), we can make client think not exactly about what we can do? 
Maybe i have a wrong question in my tittle.
Thank you,
Regards,
Kann

You have decide if you are going to be BMW or Kia. Personal choice.

On 8/9/2021 at 8:58 AM, ridwansugi said:

Hi there..,

For New Seller / lvl 1 .., better to charge the price a little lower and the #1 rank competitor.

Wish you luck.

Thanks for your information

On 8/9/2021 at 8:58 AM, ridwansugi said:

Hi there..,

Wish you luck.

@ridwansugiYou said well.

Archived