I quit my 9-5 job of 7 years to join fiverr and work self employed. Advices and prayers needed 🙏

Hey guys this might be the dumbest or biggest move in my career lol. I have worked for 7+ years full time as a graphic designer. So I did some research and joined fiverr as a twitch designer. I feel like am starting my career all over but am actually a vetted Professional in this field. Advice and guidance on how to get successful here needed🙏🙏😁

Meanwhile guys view my gig and tell me what needs to be added or removed https://www.fiverr.com/s2/70d38fb156 thank you🙏

• Like 4

If you want to make a living as a freelancer I suggest you not put all your eggs in one basket. Use Fiverr as one of your source of income, not the only one. Freelance is not easy money neither is Fiverr or any other platform. Also, read the TOS and make sure you stay out of trouble.

I suggest you remove this from your gig. Offering money back guarantee is the best way to attract scammers, not to mention cancellation can affect your stats and ratings and also abusing the cancellation option may put your account at risk. 👇

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 

UNLIMITED REVISIONS

This is headache for life. Limit your revisions. ☝️

Good luck.

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ligiacarvalho said:

If you want to make a living as a freelancer I suggest you not put all your eggs in one basket. Use Fiverr as one of your source of income, not the only one. Freelance is not easy money neither is Fiverr or any other platform. Also, read the TOS and make sure you stay out of trouble.

I suggest you remove this from your gig. Offering money back guarantee is the best way to attract scammers, not to mention cancellation can affect your stats and ratings and also abusing the cancellation option may put your account at risk. 👇

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 

UNLIMITED REVISIONS

This is headache for life. Limit your revisions. ☝️

Good luck.

Thanks for your sugestions.....