Jump to content

The buyer is not accepting delivery


Recommended Posts

Your order will be automatically completed after three days in following cases =>
i) The buyer don’t accept the offer.
ii) The buyer don’t apply for a revision.
You will get your money at the time of completion of order.
If you smell something fishy, you can always contact to the Fiverr team. They will surely help you out.

  • Like 9
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, ih_enan said:

Your order will be automatically completed after three days in following cases =>
i) The buyer don’t accept the offer.
ii) The buyer don’t apply for a revision.
You will get your money at the time of completion of order.
If you smell something fishy, you can always contact to the Fiverr team. They will surely help you out.

He just coming 2 days later and placed a revision.
3 Times over this revision but no message.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, designershafiqu said:

A buyer has liked my work, but he is not accepting the delivery.

He is coming online and leaving just given revisions, but he's not replying to my message.
What can I do now in this situation? please help me.

Don't be desperate to finish your work.

Remember, you must provide top notch services.

Sometimes.., Buyer need sometimes before they can decide. Especially when they are working for company.

They can't decide the final works themselves.

 

Incase like this.., just be patient.., DON'T RUSH FOR BUYER TO COMPLETE THE ORDER.

If your buyer didn't provide any revision information, just remind him later.

IF after 2-3 times.., your buyer didn't make any contact.., then you can deliver the last works.

BUT Don't forget to say that you already try to contact buyer several times, but without any response.., and you willing to help with anything in case your buyer need any revisions (TO AVOID YOUR BUYER ASK REFUND)

Please note that there are many case when the order is complete for 2-4 weeks, and Fiverr CS cancel and refund the money to buyer.

 

Wish you luck,

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ridwansugi said:

Don't be desperate to finish your work.

Remember, you must provide top notch services.

Sometimes.., Buyer need sometimes before they can decide. Especially when they are working for company.

They can't decide the final works themselves.

 

Incase like this.., just be patient.., DON'T RUSH FOR BUYER TO COMPLETE THE ORDER.

If your buyer didn't provide any revision information, just remind him later.

IF after 2-3 times.., your buyer didn't make any contact.., then you can deliver the last works.

BUT Don't forget to say that you already try to contact buyer several times, but without any response.., and you willing to help with anything in case your buyer need any revisions (TO AVOID YOUR BUYER ASK REFUND)

Please note that there are many case when the order is complete for 2-4 weeks, and Fiverr CS cancel and refund the money to buyer.

 

Wish you luck,

 

 

Thanks for your valuable information

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, designershafiqu said:

Unlimited😶

That is a big mistake, especially if you offer a creative service. It is tempting to offer unlimited revisions, but you have to really think what that implies. If you get a malicious client, they will be able to ask for revisions and make you work for a month for 5 dollars in theory. Unlimited revisions option can be seriously abused.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gajuseidi said:

That is a big mistake, especially if you offer a creative service. It is tempting to offer unlimited revisions, but you have to really think what that implies. If you get a malicious client, they will be able to ask for revisions and make you work for a month for 5 dollars in theory. Unlimited revisions option can be seriously abused.

From now, I will not give unlimited offers.
thank you for the good advice.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...