August and also saturday!!

manuelmarino

Yes, well, the worst month and the worst day!!! yes for me 😄

Why, you think. Because I'm on a diet, and I can't have the typical saturday pizza or go out in the evening with friends. Said that, I hate the hot weather. I'm closed in my crystal prison (my studio ;-D) with air conditioner pumping ice air and I am so hungry I would eat an entire buffalo!

5 minutes ago, manuelmarino said:

yeah, just had my dinner now. two loaf of these, with creamy cheese and ham. about 400 calories for sure. Add 400 calories at breakfast. and I didn't have lunch.

my diet is 800 calories every day. Cool yes?

pancarre-2.jpg.de8b77ace714c6cf49b3af25ec2ee7cf.jpg

omg!! how do you manage with this amount of food and calories ?

2 minutes ago, manuelmarino said:

ok, I explain why 800 calories. Consider that my job is entirely seated. It's a sedentary work. No sport. So I can sustain easily 800 calories. i tried with higher calories but I can't reduce my weight, so this is obliged for me.

okay now I got it 🤔

7 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

My mom-in-law was from Naples. She made that kind of pizza often.

wonderful Vickie! yes Naples margherita pizza is the best one. As Sicilian I can say we have other types of pizza very good in our island as example the parmisan with tomato, parmisan and eggplants. I love eggplants! 😄 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 3:47 PM, manuelmarino said:

Yes, well, the worst month and the worst day!!! yes for me 😄

Why, you think. Because I'm on a diet, and I can't have the typical saturday pizza or go out in the evening with friends. Said that, I hate the hot weather. I'm closed in my crystal prison (my studio ;-D) with air conditioner pumping ice air and I am so hungry I would eat an entire buffalo!

Hey Manuel can I just add to your comment- a balanced diet does not have to be limiting. Healthy alternatives to your typical Saturday pizza can be made. Below Is a link for a "healthy pizza". Check it out if you have some time. Hope it helps!!

On 8/7/2021 at 1:12 PM, manuelmarino said:

my diet is 800 calories every day. Cool yes?

You are doing the Luigi Cornaro thing yes? I'm running about 1200 calories per day, and have dropped 15 pounds. I have found it helpful to automate breakfast and lunch to exactly the same thing every day. Then dinner is whatever, but not too many carbs.  Cornaro attachment. 

507433065_LuigiCornaroLivingLong.pdf

Archived