August, a very slow month. My considerations.

manuelmarino

This month is very slow. I must say also that probably between all my friends, I'm the only one working every single day of this month. As you can imagine, I would like to have holidays, maybe a weekend in a fantastic hotel with pool, but I need to work to pay bills and sustain family.

It's part of being freelancers, we don't have paid holidays. My friends which are workers, they have paid holidays. It's part of our choice as freelancer, I can't complain.

Anyway the worst thing of all of this, is that this month is very slow. I saw a collapse in impressions and clicks. My homepage as well, has a lot less visitors. So anybody is enjoying the month. Well, I hate august! 😄 hehe 

1 minute ago, manuelmarino said:

Anyway the worst thing of all of this, is that this month is very slow. I saw a collapse in impressions and clicks. My homepage as well, has a lot less visitors. So anybody is enjoying the month. Well, I hate august! 😄 hehe 

Haha Manuel but it has just been 7 days so far! I hope the next 24 will be better for you. 😁

Wow, Manuel, I am sorry to hear about your impressions dropping off and that you have fewer visitors. 
I had a good July and have now chosen to go OOO on weekends as I have heard on more than one webinar that there are sellers that do so with no detriment to their business. After being OOO last weekend, I started Monday with a bang and had one of the larger orders that I have ever had. Plus, other orders came in throughout the week. I just looked at my impressions, and they are on par with those I had in July. I plan on being OOO for the whole month of August, and if my success continues like it did last week, I plan to continue to take weekends off. Last weekend was a nice break, and I got projects done that I have wanted to do for a long time. 

8 minutes ago, manuelmarino said:

congrats for your achievements, it's always good to hear these great stories, l

Unlike you I do not make all of my 💰from freelancing. 

8 minutes ago, manuelmarino said:

it's wonderful to hear you... I miss the "old guard", where are everyone? 🙂

Many of them seemed to have dropped off of the FF. I do not come as often as I used to either. As I have said in other posts the FF now seems like the Wild West of the US history. There are rules, but they are not enforced. It gets very tiring reading the low quality posts and the spam-like replies. Some users reply with the same message 3 and 4 times and when they are reported not much seems to happen. I have heard that the shepherds of the Forum we were familiar with are no longer allowed to take any action and the job now falls to 2 CS agents. 

Archived