When your GIG impression not satisfy you.

This question for the new seller who open their account about one or two month ago but yet not get any job as well gig impression not satisfactory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Try to find out again perfect key word of your gig

> Input key word in title, meta description, description and pricing plan

> Try to insert main key word more then five times & other key words three times.

> Key word should be perfect with your service

> Avoid copy pest when making gig

> Avoid copy pest in buyer request reply

> Try to reply buyer request in short form but informative

> Try to active Fiverr forum 

> Share your gig in social media with keyword Hashtag as well some information of your service.

> And finally if you want to change the description of your gig try to do this in part by part.

I have written it in my personal perspective and not match with you people all. 

If you have any idea just mentioned me on comment.

Regards

Rashed

• Like 13

5 hours ago, rashed_hasan_ said:

This question for the new seller who open their account about one or two month ago but yet not get any job as well gig impression not satisfactory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Try to find out again perfect key word of your gig

> Input key word in title, meta description, description and pricing plan

> Try to insert main key word more then five times & other key words three times.

> Key word should be perfect with your service

> Avoid copy pest when making gig

> Avoid copy pest in buyer request reply

> Try to reply buyer request in short form but informative

> Try to active Fiverr forum 

> Share your gig in social media with keyword Hashtag as well some information of your service.

> And finally if you want to change the description of your gig try to do this in part by part.

I have written it in my personal perspective and not match with you people all. 

If you have any idea just mentioned me on comment.

Regards

Rashed

Thanks .

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...