Fiverr Launched A New Feature

Fiverr Recently Launched a new feature. It's called "Repeat business" Increasing repeat business scores is a great way to earn buyers' trust. When you score 95 or higher, you earn a badge! It's working for every subcategory. Recently, I got this feature. Now I am excited to claim this badge for my profile. Hope it helps to grow more sales, what you thinking about it.

Repeat Buyer.png

• Like 6

13 hours ago, creative_mrketr said:

Fiverr Recently Launched a new feature. It's called "Repeat business" Increasing repeat business scores is a great way to earn buyers' trust. When you score 95 or higher, you earn a badge! It's working for every subcategory. Recently, I got this feature. Now I am excited to claim this badge for my profile. Hope it helps to grow more sales, what you thinking about it.

Repeat Buyer.png

Congrats wish you best of luck

• Like 2

I think that the more analytics we can get our hands on, the better. It really doesn't hurt to know exactly how much repeat business you have and if you can achieve a badge on your profile for doing a good job, that's a bonus!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, gajuseidi said:

I think that the more analytics we can get our hands on, the better. It really doesn't hurt to know exactly how much repeat business you have and if you can achieve a badge on your profile for doing a good job, that's a bonus!

Yes. appreciate with you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 11:32 AM, creative_mrketr said:

Repeat Buyer.png

Thanks Bro. I have got the notification but I could not understand clearly about it that time. You make it clear. Best wishes for you. 

• Like 1