Alhamdulillah 162 Satisfied Customers.

I have started working on FIverr 2.5 yrs ago. Its been a long journey, there had been a lot of ups and downs, but the only thing that kept me going was my self belief and belief in Allah Almighty. I did face many hard clients, have faced many penalties from FIverr due to time issues. Now I am happy that even I wanted to leave but I didn't. Now that I have started managing my time, it will not take much to reach in top rankings on FIverr. That's my part of Fiverr Experience. 

What about your story? How long? Any specific issue that you faced on Fiverr or may be facing it now. May be I can or someone from the forum can help you out. 

On 8/7/2021 at 11:23 AM, desmax_designer said:

I have started working on FIverr 2.5 yrs ago. Its been a long journey, there had been a lot of ups and downs, but the only thing that kept me going was my self belief and belief in Allah Almighty. I did face many hard clients, have faced many penalties from FIverr due to time issues. Now I am happy that even I wanted to leave but I didn't. Now that I have started managing my time, it will not take much to reach in top rankings on FIverr. That's my part of Fiverr Experience. 

What about your story? How long? Any specific issue that you faced on Fiverr or may be facing it now. May be I can or someone from the forum can help you out. 

Congrats!

On 8/7/2021 at 11:23 AM, desmax_designer said:

Congratulations. I wish you success in freelancing. Thanks.🙂

Archived