How can I send buyer request again?

m_s_haque

Question

Hello,

I am a new seller and just completed my first order. I had another order which I couldn't deliver due to some personal issues. I have informed the buyer about my problem and we agreed to cancel the order; So I send him a cancel request and the client accepted it. but now my order conversion rate is 50% and when I am visiting the buyer request page to send new buyer request it shows a note on top of the page "You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!" and I can not send new buyer request. Please suggest me how to overcome this situation and if I can't send new buyer request then what will happen to my account? How  to get new orders or client?

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

You have an average 4* rating. In order to be able to send buyer request your average rating has to be 90% positive (4.5* if I'm not wrong).  

You have to wait for more orders, increase your ratings and them you will see the buyers request again.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, m_s_haque said:

So, I have to wait and depend on my luck to get new order and then I can improve the rating; right?

Yes, basically. You can always promote your gigs out of the Fiverr platform trying to connect with potential buyers. Here is an article that may be helpful 👇

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011292478-The-How-Tos-of-advertising-off-the-Fiverr-platform

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ligiacarvalho said:

You have an average 4* rating. In order to be able to send buyer request your average rating has to be 90% positive (4.5* if I'm not wrong).  

You have to wait for more orders, increase your ratings and them you will see the buyers request again.

So, I have to wait and depend on my luck to get new order and then I can improve the rating; right?

• Like 1