Could this happen? and how to solve it?

saint_777

Question

Hello everybody! I was thinking on something that came up to my mind, just curiosity.

What would happen if a buyer hires you, and you do the work or service exactly as he requested, very well done, you deliver it and the buyer is happy with your work or service but he pretends he is not happy with it. then he always makes your order "in revision" and you keep delivering it, and he keeps marking revision just for trolling without saying a word, and it creates a cycle, infinite loop, and you create a dispute but fiverr cant force the client to accept the order, how can this be solved? (this almost happened to me but finally the client accepted my work)

3 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, saint_777 said:

then he always makes your order "in revision"

48 minutes ago, saint_777 said:

this almost happened to me but finally the client accepted my work

I have checked your profile. 3 out of 4 Gigs you offer have "Unlimited Revisions". I would suggest removing "unlimited" from all of the ones you offer.

And if the buyer uses X revisions, but they need more Z revisions, you can always offer them to purchase more of those for an additional price.

If you offer Unlimited Revisions, you are committed to do all as many changes the buyer requests.

CS can't force the buyer to accept the work if they are not satisfied with it.

2 minutes ago, arnukas said:

I have checked your profile. 3 out of 4 Gigs you offer have "Unlimited Revisions". I would suggest removing "unlimited" from all of the ones you offer.

And if the buyer uses X revisions, but they need more Z revisions, you can always offer them to purchase more of those for an additional price.

If you offer Unlimited Revisions, you are committed to do all as many changes the buyer requests.

Nice explanation .

7 minutes ago, arnukas said:

thank you! you are right, I will think about that, I might change it in the future to limited revisions

Archived