Hey hey! What're ya sellin'?

What's up, friends? I'm Leo (or mints, if you will hahaha).
I'm an illustrator who's new to this whole Fiverr thing and I'm very excited to start interacting with this community and meeting people who want to bring their ideas or characters to life.

How 'bout you? What do you guys do on here? Would love to hear your stories!

16 hours ago, mintyvarmints said:

I'm an illustrator who's new to this whole Fiverr thing and I'm very excited to start interacting with this community and meeting people who want to bring their ideas or characters to life.

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best. 

20 hours ago, mintyvarmints said:

Hey! First of all - welcome. I always wanted to be an illustrator but I can't tell the paper from the pen (seriously. I can't draw.)

By a strange twist of fate I ended up specializing in writing nerdy/geeky stuff (totally not because I am a huge fan!) I mostly write scripts for visual novels and choose your own adventure books. Some creepypastas here and there...

I'm currently becoming dependent on my writing $$ so I can become a digital nomad and travel full-time. It's a process but I'm getting there! 

21 hours ago, mintyvarmints said:

welcome to the fiverr & good luck

Archived