Hi there! What is your gig?

Hi! My name is Jay and I am a newish Fiverr seller. I'm very excited to become a part of this wonderful community and to begin working towards having Fiverr become a part of my freelance career. As for me I am a voice actor with a passion for voicing characters. What is your freelance gig? 

14 minutes ago, maitasun said:

Hi Jay, welcome to Fiverr and the forum! 🙂

I'm Maitasun. I'm from Venezuela, and I offer English to Spanish translations and Spanish proofreading.

Hi Maitasun, thank you for your warm welcome. It's great to be here!

English to Spanish translations and Spanish proofreading, those are two great skills to have. I've always wanted to pickup a second language, having the ability to translate between two is such an amazing skill that takes hard work to do well.

Thanks again for your welcome and I wish you continued success. 

1 hour ago, javabeanva said:

Hi! My name is Jay and I am a newish Fiverr seller. I'm very excited to become a part of this wonderful community and to begin working towards having Fiverr become a part of my freelance career. As for me I am a voice actor with a passion for voicing characters. What is your freelance gig? 

Hi Jay!!  I am Ananda, I am a Creative Graphic designer.
Your are most Welcome to Fiverr Forum.

Thanks

1 hour ago, javabeanva said:

Hello Jay.

Welcome to Fiverr Forum 🤗. Nice to meet you. My name is Minhaz. I'm from Bangladesh 🇧🇩. I'm a digital marketer. I My Freelance gig Instagram growth and promotion. Thank you. Have a nice day 😊

17 hours ago, javabeanva said:

welcome to fiverr community. best of luck

Archived