Buyer Feedback - how long can a feedback remain unpublished

letsdo1

Question

Hi

As a seller, I'm in a good position that I regularly receive positive feedback and at the moment I've been very busy with July / August being my peak time.   I was wondering if there was a limit on how long a feedback would stay "unpublished" for when it was left.

At present, your feedback only becomes visible once you leave the seller feedback.   What my plan was to stagger my feedback reviews so they appear once a week rather than all bunched up over a couple of days.

I just didn't want the feedback to expire because I hadn't published it.

2 answers to this question

Once an order is marked as complete, a buyer will have 10 days to leave their review. Once the buyer submits his/her review, the seller will receive a notification and will also have the opportunity to leave a review about working with the buyer. 

Note: At this stage, sellers cannot see the buyer's review.

Once both seller and buyer have completed their reviews, or the 10 days have passed, all posted reviews are made public. 

Responding to a review: Once both reviews from buyer and seller have been published, the seller can reply to the buyer’s review from the Order page, seen on the seller’s Gig page, beneath the buyer’s feedback. 

Taken from this helpful guide on how reviews work: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010544097-Feedback-and-Ratings

Thanks - I saw this so the crucial part is:

Once both seller and buyer have completed their reviews, or the 10 days have passed, all posted reviews are made public. 

So even if I don't leave a review back - then it automatically appears within 10 days.  Thanks

Archived