On 8/5/2021 at 9:03 AM, imranhossainbpp said:

All the requirements Completed Almost 5 months Ago, but still not getting That Golden Badge.

Once you meet all the requirements, you go into a pool where fiverr decides whether your gigs and service level stand out as exceptional. It is possible to hit all the metrics for TRS, but never be selected if you don't stand out as above average in your vertical either gig quality, customer service, or both. Sometimes it takes a while, and some people have forgotten about it and been surprised when it comes. Just do great work, and good luck to you.

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

Once you meet all the requirements, you go into a pool where fiverr decides whether your gigs and service level stand out as exceptional. It is possible to hit all the metrics for TRS, but never be selected if you don't stand out as above average in your vertical either gig quality, customer service, or both. Sometimes it takes a while, and some people have forgotten about it and been surprised when it comes. Just do great work, and good luck to you.

Great to hear from you @newsmike

Waiting from around 6 months after completing all the requirements.

am i missing something or not.? cause some people told me that, if i am not active in forum i wont get that badge, some told i have to keep my average order price above 100$ and so on.. thats all things are making me a bit confused.

🙂

• Like 2

8 hours ago, imranhossainbpp said:

some people told me that, if i am not active in forum i wont get that badge, some told i have to keep my average order price above 100$ and so on..

Neither of those are true. Many TRS are not even members of the forum. Forum activity has absolutely no effect on your fiverr seller account or your success as a seller. And if you look, there are tons of TRS who sell at $10, $20 and so on. It is the PRO category that does not allow pricing under $100.

Don't worry about anything but your gig quality and great customer service. The feedback both public and private do count.

Good luck.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, graphics_pro92 said:

top rated seller are those who are active on fiverr and also on fiverr forum

That is complete nonsense. Don't mis-inform people with silly, false answers. This does not make you look as if you know anything about how fiverr works. 

• Like 1
  • Up 2

30 minutes ago, newsmike said:

That is complete nonsense. Don't mis-inform people with silly, false answers. This does not make you look as if you know anything about how fiverr works. 

You're Right.

• Like 3

Forum is for solving queries and having discussions on the different topics. I don't seem that active on forum can help you earn badge. It just a place where experts helps newbies. Always be careful and stay away from myths.

• Like 1