How to choose best new sellers?

1 hour ago, md_anan said:

The best opportunity to hire new seller is they are giving their service in low price and they will 100% satisfy you.

Whoa there cowboy! There's a few thousand threads in forum you need to read. The only way to guarantee 100% satisfaction (99% of the time 😀) is to check TRS/PRO, or a seller with many, many great reviews. New sellers are always a gamble. 

And calling them for an interview is a TOS violation which will get their account banned.  Maybe you should learn a bit more before passing out bad advice. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 35
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, smashradio said:

If you have extra money to spend, I would agree. You don't know what you're getting with new sellers, but often, I'll try out new sellers when I can because you can find some great deals that you otherwise wouldn't get. Even so, I hate to think that we want buyers to abuse new sellers by making them work for next to nothing. Pay your seller a respectable rate, and don't take advantage of people just because they are new. 

Point number 3 - about calling them - I assume you mean chat on Fiverr? It's not allowed to share contact info on Fiverr unless it's essential to perform the service you sell. So never ask sellers for their contact info, as they might not know it yet – but it's not allowed in most cases – and can get them banned. 

I recommend going with new sellers if you: 

• Have a flexible budget and don't mind spending a bit without getting what you're looking for to find the right talent for you. 
  • You're ok with the unknown: you don't know what you're getting until you get it. 
  • You want to support new and rising talent. 
  • You have a flexible deadline, meaning it won't be a catastrophe if the buyer doesn't come through with the best results. 
  • You want to save a bit of money by using new sellers who might charge less for a similar service. 

If you want to be more sure about what you're getting, have a short deadline for mission-critical work, and need someone who has proven themselves over time, I recommend going with Top Rated Sellers or Level 2 sellers. 

Level 1 sellers are sort of in-between. They have been here for a while and know the system, and they probably deliver something their buyers are happy with over time. 

I wish everyone could think like you 😔 But some of the buyers I have worked with till now are really really amazing 😁

• Like 19

4 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

You are a new seller with no sales advising buyers.

Suggest you read this: 

I'm so happy to see that I'm not the only one fighting the "no sir" battle. 

• Like 17
  • Up 1

Dear Buyers, I'd like to point youк attention to the fact that not all newbies on Fiverr are amatures. There are many examples when professional studios who's spent 10+ years doing their business just registered on Fiverr anв therefore have no rewievs and rating. And we're such studio. We have many years of profesional video production experience. And we'll be super happy to receive our first order. Don't hesitate, just let us prove that we are pro in our field. Please let us start with something! #fiverr #newonfiverr

• Like 13

On 8/5/2021 at 5:59 AM, smashradio said:

If you have extra money to spend, I would agree. You don't know what you're getting with new sellers, but often, I'll try out new sellers when I can because you can find some great deals that you otherwise wouldn't get. Even so, I hate to think that we want buyers to abuse new sellers by making them work for next to nothing. Pay your seller a respectable rate, and don't take advantage of people just because they are new. 

Point number 3 - about calling them - I assume you mean chat on Fiverr? It's not allowed to share contact info on Fiverr unless it's essential to perform the service you sell. So never ask sellers for their contact info, as they might not know it yet – but it's not allowed in most cases – and can get them banned. 

I recommend going with new sellers if you: 

• Have a flexible budget and don't mind spending a bit without getting what you're looking for to find the right talent for you. 
  • You're ok with the unknown: you don't know what you're getting until you get it. 
  • You want to support new and rising talent. 
  • You have a flexible deadline, meaning it won't be a catastrophe if the buyer doesn't come through with the best results. 
  • You want to save a bit of money by using new sellers who might charge less for a similar service. 

If you want to be more sure about what you're getting, have a short deadline for mission-critical work, and need someone who has proven themselves over time, I recommend going with Top Rated Sellers or Level 2 sellers. 

Level 1 sellers are sort of in-between. They have been here for a while and know the system, and they probably deliver something their buyers are happy with over time. 

I respect your thinking

• Like 13

On 8/5/2021 at 5:48 AM, md_anan said:

Any level sellers was a new seller once. The best opportunity to hire new seller is they are giving their service in low price and they will 100% satisfy you. But you need to choose the right one.

1. See their description.
  2. Check their profile.
  3. Call them for an interview and ask them about your requirement to know how much he knows about your project.
  4. See their previous work samples.

By doing this you will know how much supportive he is! Can he do your job properly?

Good article. ❤️

• Like 6

I'm an art seller by myself so I can tell you one thing about other art sellers. Take a look at the previous orders! Not just what they showcase, but arts that was created for customers.

From what I've seen there's a lot of artists that show pretty arts that they created for them-self, but somehow arts for customers are less attractive and just not as good. All arts created thru order have fiver watermark on them 🙂 

(Sorry for my poor english)

• Like 11

On 8/4/2021 at 4:48 PM, md_anan said:

The best opportunity to hire new seller is they are giving their service in low price and they will 100% satisfy you.

On 8/4/2021 at 6:08 PM, newsmike said:

The only way to guarantee 100% satisfaction (99% of the time 😀) is to check TRS/PRO, or a seller with many, many great reviews. New sellers are always a gamble. 

Making any purchase is always a gamble, no matter what level a seller is or how many reviews a gig has received. Levels and reviews are means to compare how much of a gamble a purchase may possibly be. Getting a fantastic end product from a brand new seller with no track record is possible, but so is the possibility of being completely hoodwinked by a seller account with nothing really substantial to lose. The possibility of getting an overpriced lemon of an end product from a Pro/TRS is also possible, but the likelihood is reduced since a Pro/TRS very likely values their account and enough slipshod deliveries may endanger their account's future prospects and status.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

16 minutes ago, enunciator said:

The possibility of getting an overpriced lemon of an end product from a Pro/TRS is also possible, but the likelihood is reduced since a Pro/TRS very likely values their account and enough slipshod deliveries may endanger their account's future prospects and status.

I don't think you quite grasp the attitude of a PRO/TRS seller. We do not begrudgingly deliver quality in the amount needed to preserve our levels. In addition to metrics and gross sales, the fiverr team also vets us on our private feedback, and they know who is simply phoning it in and who is delivering brilliant quality work because anything else is unacceptable. We are not operating from a perspective of trying to hang onto a badge, we are instead trying to create super fans as buyers who keep coming back in order to crush revenue opportunities. If you do that, the badge takes care of itself. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

11 minutes ago, newsmike said:

We are not operating from a perspective of trying to hang onto a badge, we are instead trying to create super fans as buyers who keep coming back in order to crush revenue opportunities.

i was primarily addressing the OP's statement of new sellers offering 100% satisfaction and your statement of Pro's/TRS offering 100% satisfaction 99% of the time. The loss of status is absolutely not the sole reason as to why someone with an established and high level account delivers quality work, but I did not elaborate further upon that point since it was not the key issue I was addressing.

I stand by my statement that all orders are intrinsically a gamble, but of varying perceived and actual risk.

Edited by enunciator
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, enunciator said:

I stand by my statement that all orders are intrinsically a gamble, but of varying perceived and actual risk.

That's cool. I don't disagree with you initial premise. I simply wanted to point out that PRO/TRS are far more motivated by things that you did not mention, as opposed to the one atribute that you did assign to them.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 10

I addressed the point of seller accounts with "something" or "nothing" to lose. My lack of mentioning the multitude of other possible motivations for sellers to deliver quality work is by no means an absolute dismissal of those motivations existing, and I would absolutely not paint all TRS/Pro sellers in such a single-minded cynical light.

Shysters and alt accounts are far too prevalent a blight upon the platform...

Edited by enunciator
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

38 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I don't think you quite grasp the attitude of a PRO/TRS seller. We do not begrudgingly deliver quality in the amount needed to preserve our levels. In addition to metrics and gross sales, the fiverr team also vets us on our private feedback, and they know who is simply phoning it in and who is delivering brilliant quality work because anything else is unacceptable. We are not operating from a perspective of trying to hang onto a badge, we are instead trying to create super fans as buyers who keep coming back in order to crush revenue opportunities. If you do that, the badge takes care of itself. 

This ^

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

On 8/5/2021 at 7:08 AM, newsmike said:

Whoa there cowboy! There's a few thousand threads in forum you need to read. The only way to guarantee 100% satisfaction (99% of the time 😀) is to check TRS/PRO, or a seller with many, many great reviews. New sellers are always a gamble. 

And calling them for an interview is a TOS violation which will get their account banned.  Maybe you should learn a bit more before passing out bad advice. 

You're absolutely wrong.😵

• Like 8

On 8/5/2021 at 4:48 AM, md_anan said:

Any level sellers was a new seller once. The best opportunity to hire new seller is they are giving their service in low price and they will 100% satisfy you. But you need to choose the right one.

2. Check their profile.
  3. Call them for an interview and ask them about your requirement to know how much he knows about your project.

By doing this you will know how much supportive he is! Can he do your job properly?

all level sellers were no level once. You are right. You can identify the best talent for you by getting in touch and ask talk about your problems and ask for solutions, Definitely you will get a hint about the seller.

• Like 7

Everyone is a brand new seller new seller once. The best opportunity to hire new seller is they are giving their service in low price and they will 100% satisfy you.You need to take the best seller

whatever you see fit profile
Call them for an interview and ask them about your requirement to know how much he knows about your project.
See their previous work samples.
and 
If you want to find a good seller, you have to check all of first.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2. Check their profile.

After all checking, don't direct order without conversation. It may be Lost Project for both person. 

• Like 8

2. Check their profile.

Check his English level before hiring and check how much idea he has about your project

• Like 9

2. Check their profile.

Yes it's really good topic I appreciate with you.

• Like 10
  • Up 1