Hey!

I'm Maruf, a passionate and energetic Digital Marketer with valuable experience in Google Search, Display, YouTube and Shopping Ads, Drop shipping Shopify Facebook, and Instagram Ads.

I started my Digital Marketing career back in 2019. Up till now, I have completed many more projects locally & Internationally. I work with clients all over the globe and have developed a professional bond of trust & honesty with them through my work.

You will get accurate results with 100% satisfaction. I do not believe in one-time sales, I believe in long-term relationships.

Thanks!

BR

• Like 4

9 hours ago, ads_marufit88 said:

Hey!

I'm Maruf, a passionate and energetic Digital Marketer with valuable experience in Google Search, Display, YouTube and Shopping Ads, Drop shipping Shopify Facebook, and Instagram Ads.

I started my Digital Marketing career back in 2019. Up till now, I have completed many more projects locally & Internationally. I work with clients all over the globe and have developed a professional bond of trust & honesty with them through my work.

You will get accurate results with 100% satisfaction. I do not believe in one-time sales, I believe in long-term relationships.

Thanks!

BR

welcome to fiverr forum.

• Like 1