What should be buyer requests reply?

I have made this just a dummy buyer request for improving SEO fictionality on his site. If i make any wrong please correct me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai there,

I have read your buyer request as well as I have gone through your website. Your website looks good but I think there ................................................ missing. You should add -------------------------------------------------------------- to your website for improve its performance.

You know (Platform Name)------------------------makes on-page SEO & for that, if you must use your keywords -----------------------------.

You have to create a blog page. A blog page always helps the site to rank on google because of lots of content.

And finally, you can check your full page with a small SEO tool for checking key word density.

And last but not least I would like to tell you if you look at my profile you will found me as a newcomer in Fiverr. Surely I am new at Fiverr but not new at my skill.

And Lastly conclusion with showing my project.

• Like 3

Hi there, 

I have read your buyer request and gone through your website. Your website looks good, but I think ........... is missing. You should add ........ to your website, to improve its performance. 

(Second paragraph doesn't really make sense to me. What are you trying to say here?) 

You should create a blog page. That will help the site rank on Google because it contains fresh and updated content. 

We can use SEO tools to check your keyword density, following the current best practices. 

Last but not least, I would like to mention that I'm a newcomer here on Fiverr. Even so, I'm highly experienced, having worked with SEO for (insert how many years here). 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, smashradio said:

You should create a blog page. That will help the site rank on Google because it contains fresh and updated content. 

We can use SEO tools to check your keyword density, following the current best practices. 

Last but not least, I would like to mention that I'm a newcomer here on Fiverr. Even so, I'm highly experienced, having worked with SEO for (insert how many years here). 

Basically this is for a specific subject like web SEO. I just make you to understand here you can put your focus point.