I have 132 impressions, 4 clicks and still no orders...

i_hajar

Be active on fiver and sent buyer request. And most important is build your gig on a proper way , put proper keyword like low competition keyword. Also marketing your gig on different social media platform. Hope it will increase your impression click also get your first order. So best wishes for you. Thanks

• Like 11

Just now, arpanuddin said:

Be active on fiver and sent buyer request. And most important is build your gig on a proper way , put proper keyword like low competition keyword. Also marketing your gig on different social media platform. Hope it will increase your impression click also get your first order. So best wishes for you. Thanks

How can I show more buyer requests? For now i have only two but they are not really related to my Gig.

• Like 11

Huge impression and click doesn't mean you get order.When a buyer open your gig you get impression and click,but if they don't like your  description then you will not get order.My suggestion is for you optimize your gig description .If you notice some changes are necessary  than edit your description and highlight your top services remember do not use complex word ,use readable easy word so that buyer can easily understand what service do you provide .

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/4/2021 at 8:02 PM, samiaislam26 said:

Your account is new. have patience and you will get orders. Best wishes 😍

What if someone has an older account. I had created the account earlier but left it unattended because I was busy with my job and upwork business was sufficient to capture my time. now, I reactivated my account and edited gigs to make them more SEO friendly as most forums/tutorials suggest. I try to stay online regularly. Impressions and clicks have improved tremendously after that. Still, getting impressions, clicks but no orders. 

• Like 3