It seems less work this month!

August is not a slow month, Now a days more business are going to the new sellers. Best selling old gigs are far away from first few pages on its category. This is due to the new ranking system. 

If there is no gig promotion option then, it is very difficult to have business for old sellers, other than having orders with continues buyers.

I'm actually doing super good this month so far. $288 this month already, with three gigs going on currently. Two are repeat customers of mine, and one is a new person. Today, I finished a gig with another new person who even tipped $20! Very happy with Fiverr lately. I just keep sending out job offers as much as possible, frequent the app and have it running on my computer while I work on my designs, and I keep my response time at an hour. After a year of growing, things have been looking up lately. I also find it important to do follow ups with old clients to see how they are, and that can result in more jobs, too! 

I have completed 3 tasks and having the posibilities of getting $130 or something! I just completed the last one today and I'm waiting for the confirmation from the client! I hope everything goes well and good! :)

• Like 1

If you look through the entire forum, you'll see "I'm not get orders this month" posts almost every month, every year.
Like @catwriter said, it's different for everyone. While some people are getting less, others are getting bombarded with orders.
I myself am not that busy this month, while July was pretty busy. I won't be surprised if August remained this way.

• Like 3