Add new category on the forum “ask for tips and tricks”

mariashtelle1

“Tips for sellers” used to be my favourite category to follow, you could always find something interesting and useful there. 
Right now it became a swampland for all garbage, questions on how to rank your gig, celebrations on getting 4th order and so on. Basically everything that has nothing to do with this category. 

I believe the name of the category might be a bit misleading for people that are not native speakers and especially taking into account that people dot read descriptions. They might just dread “tips for sellers” and think that it’s a place to ask for tips. 
So it might be great to add another category right below or above this one in the list with “ask for tips” or something along those lines. I don’t think “fiverr FAQ” would work because majority don’t know what that stands for so it needs to have simple language without abbreviations that many non native speakers can understand. 

10 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

. They might just dread “tips for sellers” and think that it’s a place to ask for tips. 
So it might be great to add another category right below or above this one in the list with “ask for tips” or something along those lines

Definitely, and I'm sure this was among the suggestions asked from forum users prior to the platform change, and not just once.

Use "Give tips" and "Get tips" right below/above each other, and it might help. Depending on how people use the forum/which view option ...

Nice typo BTW they might read, we dread reading the forum. 😉

@mjensen415 can you please clarify for us what is “tips for sellers” category for? 

I saw posts were moved to correct categories from other categories however anything that I reported in “tips for sellers” category was never moved anywhere else. Did the category meaning changed? Is it now supposed to be for everything and for asking tips too?
It used to be only for giving tips and now people are asking for tips, celebrating their order etc in that category. 

3208A32D-4376-4EC1-8BBD-ED39CB6FA50E.jpeg

Archived