How can i get more orders on Fiverr??. Give some tips

24 hours? shame bro...No, try to active highest 12/14/16 hour. but if you think you can show more active online. That is also very better.. I suggest you, for your refreshment, you have to relax. Must sleep

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, tushar_mt said:

No, try to active highest 12/14/16 hour.

This is also false. You do not have to remain online to get orders. Please don't spread nonsense on the forum.

• Like 6
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, salmaiqbal6566 said:

Hello worlds,

My services are SEO and Content Writing on Fiverr, i completed 6 orders. But from a month I could't get any order. Please give me some tips how can i increase number of orders.

Thanks,

You can follow under below:

1.     USE 3 Gig image, 2 PDF’s & offline image SEO.

2.     Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for RANK your Gig)

3.     Per day Send 10 buyer requests properly.

4.     Active ONLINE more time.

5.     SHARE your gigs on social sites. (Make an environment where you will actually get clients, it’s not suggested if you have only friend and family)

6.     Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer

7.     Develop your SKILL in your category

8.     Learn more about Fiverr.

9.     Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got a lot of orders in the fiverr. Good luck for you

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, newsmike said:

This is also false. You do not have to remain online to get orders. Please don't spread nonsense on the forum.

If you are not online, when the buyer knocks you and if he does not get it in the inbox, then what will you do? The buyer will be waiting for you? Give me the answer.

It is very important for new seller to be online.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, bejoy_hossain said:

You can follow under below:

1.     USE 3 Gig image, 2 PDF’s & offline image SEO.

2.     Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for RANK your Gig)

3.     Per day Send 10 buyer requests properly.

4.     Active ONLINE more time.

5.     SHARE your gigs on social sites. (Make an environment where you will actually get clients, it’s not suggested if you have only friend and family)

6.     Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer

7.     Develop your SKILL in your category

8.     Learn more about Fiverr.

9.     Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got a lot of orders in the fiverr. Good luck for you

I think here mentioned a proper guidelines for getting more orders.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tushar_mt said:

Simply repeating false nonsense does not make it true. You have made 1 sale. If this advice worked, you would be rolling in sales, no? But why take the advice of literally dozens of experienced sellers and even fiverr admins who are trying to help you when you can just repeat the same false and silly tips. It is ok for you to waste your time, but don't offer false advice to others. They deserve a competent answer, not nonsense.  

• Like 9
  • Up 5

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

Simply repeating false nonsense does not make it true. You have made 1 sale. If this advice worked, you would be rolling in sales, no? But why take the advice of literally dozens of experienced sellers and even fiverr admins who are trying to help you when you can just repeat the same false and silly tips. It is ok for you to waste your time, but don't offer false advice to others. They deserve a competent answer, not nonsense.  

Sir, I respect you. because of you are a top level experience seller and member, We may not know much. We hope that you, senior members and sellers who have previous experience will help us, so we will benefit if you share some of your initial experience. Mistakes can happen so you shouldn't say nonsense like that as a senior. Honestly Thank you for your suggestion.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, tushar_mt said:

We hope that you, senior members and sellers who have previous experience will help us, so we will benefit if you share some of your initial experience.

I tried to do that, but once I told you the first time, you came back and said the following:

10 hours ago, tushar_mt said:

So you chose not to listen to the advice but to double down on the original false advice. The reason we don't like this is because others who are looking for actual tips, read the nonsense and believe it. I am ok with you sitting in front of your computer all day long waiting for a buyer, it is your time, feel free to waste it. But I don't like the idea of someone else doing that just because you were passing false advice, and then sticking with it when the experienced sellers had told you that it was false. There are hundreds of comments where many experienced sellers have debunked this. Search for those instead of offering false rumors that you are just repeating from someone else who also got it wrong. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 1
  • Up 5