Can I Edit My Gig Title After Publishing The Gig 2021

Hello Everyone!

My name Is Muhammad Irfan and i am a Graphics Designer & Digital Marketer at fiverr.My profile name at fiverr is "Webtraffic11111".You can visit this.Today i am going to tell you can you edit your gig title after gig is puplished.

Answer of this question is "No".Because if you change your gig title after publishing the gig your title and gig URL not matched and this will disturb your gig ranking.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, webtraffic11111 said:

Hello Everyone!

My name Is Muhammad Irfan and i am a Graphics Designer & Digital Marketer at fiverr.My profile name at fiverr is "Webtraffic11111".You can visit this.Today i am going to tell you can you edit your gig title after gig is puplished.

Answer of this question is "No".Because if you change your gig title after publishing the gig your title and gig URL not matched and this will disturb your gig ranking.

But I don't think so, your gig URL works for gig rankings and shows gig titles to buyers.

• Like 3

Yes you can edit the gig title after the publishing but it will effect the ranking of gig. I would suggest if you gig is not ranking you can do it but if the gig is ranking then create new Gig.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Every one I have a question

there is 5 gig in my profile and sad part is non them are in the good position. they are in worst position ever(note: they never ranked before)

now my question is what could be best solution for me,

1. delete all gig's and re create with them with some more valid information.

2. edit them to do some changes .

Special Note: on of my gig has two  5star review  And I don't want to delete it.

so what do think what should I do to get more impressions on my gig?

have good day 

• Like 3