Hello Everyone!

My name Is Muhammad Irfan and i am a Graphics Designer & Digital Marketer at fiverr.My profile name at fiverr is "Webtraffic11111".You can visit this.Today i am going to tell you (How you rank your gig on fiverr and get orders).This is my own experience that if you follow following tips then there are 99% chance to rank your gig.So, read this carefully and follow these tips to rank your gig.

01: Gig Title

Always your gig title and URL have same keywords.

For Example;

If your gig title is (I will design attractive youtube thumbnail in just 2 hours) then your gig link will be(https://www.fiverr.com/webtraffic11111/design-attractive-youtube-thumbnail-in-just-2-hours) like this.

If you change your gig title then you link not changed so do not change your gig title if gig published.

02: Gig Tags

Always choose ranking tags for you gig

03: Gig Description

Always write unique description for your gig.

04: Gig Image

Always choose attractive image and no copyrighted image for your gig.Try to make yourself.

05: Share Gig

Everyday share your gig on social media.

06: Honestly Work

Always do work honestly.Not fake.

• Like 4

On 8/3/2021 at 6:03 PM, webtraffic11111 said:

Hello Everyone!

My name Is Muhammad Irfan and i am a Graphics Designer & Digital Marketer at fiverr.My profile name at fiverr is "Webtraffic11111".You can visit this.Today i am going to tell you (How you rank your gig on fiverr and get orders).This is my own experience that if you follow following tips then there are 99% chance to rank your gig.So, read this carefully and follow these tips to rank your gig.

01: Gig Title

Always your gig title and URL have same keywords.

For Example;

If your gig title is (I will design attractive youtube thumbnail in just 2 hours) then your gig link will be(https://www.fiverr.com/webtraffic11111/design-attractive-youtube-thumbnail-in-just-2-hours) like this.

If you change your gig title then you link not changed so do not change your gig title if gig published.

02: Gig Tags

Always choose ranking tags for you gig

03: Gig Description

Always write unique description for your gig.

04: Gig Image

Always choose attractive image and no copyrighted image for your gig.Try to make yourself.

05: Share Gig

Everyday share your gig on social media.

06: Honestly Work

Always do work honestly.Not fake.

Thanks a lot

• Like 4