DEAL YOUR BUYERS BETTER!

In this post I am trying to bring light how we can deal our buyers in a better way. 

So there are many buyers I have come across where he tried to ask me if I can work for him outside of Fiverr.  

I know there are many established sellers out there. Could you kindly answer the following questions to help the new sellers? 

1. When a buyer asks for your contact when you are already working for him on Fiverr how should we react? 
2. If the buyer consistently insists to contact him, and if you do so, what are the outcomes you can expect in the worst case?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, parijatdutt said:

1. When a buyer asks for your contact when you are already working for him on Fiverr how should we react? 

You can politely say "NO", it is against the TOS. 

51 minutes ago, parijatdutt said:

2. If the buyer consistently insists to contact him, and if you do so, what are the outcomes you can expect in the worst case?

If he insist you to contact him, help him with the below link 👇 everything is self explanatory. He will understand.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

consequences: 

Both (seller's and buyer's) account will be at high risk, might be banned as well. 

You can try to reach the CS team if he further insist. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, parijatdutt said:

In this post I am trying to bring light how we can deal our buyers in a better way. 

So there are many buyers I have come across where he tried to ask me if I can work for him outside of Fiverr.  

I know there are many established sellers out there. Could you kindly answer the following questions to help the new sellers? 

That's not the proper way, it's break the fiverr TOS

• Like 2

1 hour ago, parijatdutt said:

There's no least or worse case. There's only one case: You'll get banned. Simple as that.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Say this:

"Sorry, all contact must be done through Fiverr to protect us both. Please do not ask me to break Fiverr rules again."

If they ask again then just block them. Anyone who doesn't respect that is not worth dealing with. 

• Like 3