Not Getting orders.

I just saw the 1 star review and actually it's the only review on your account, and it's too bad and saying you're a scammer and you blocked the buyer after asking for a refund, actually fiverr is about building trust with your customers, not just for earning!

• Like 3
  • Up 1

As mentioned above, your only review is a bad one, and it's not painting a pretty picture about your service.

I also saw your "I will find best youtube influencer,micro influence,niche marketing" gig, and I can't even hear what he is saying.

Did you get his permission to post his video??

• Like 3

16 hours ago, cainress said:

I just saw the 1 star review and actually it's the only review on your account, and it's too bad and saying you're a scammer and you blocked the buyer after asking for a refund, actually fiverr is about building trust with your customers, not just for earning!

buyer requirements don't full fell in, He wants more and more, he ordered me to give name2 email, I will provide, he received that, but after few days he talks he doesn't found that, and refund his money, he has a fake buyer, and also he has more bad reviews his profile, he give me same. he misuse his author.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, zeus777 said:

As mentioned above, your only review is a bad one, and it's not painting a pretty picture about your service.

I also saw your "I will find best youtube influencer,micro influence,niche marketing" gig, and I can't even hear what he is saying.

Did you get his permission to post his video??

thanks

• Like 1