Live Portfolio Presentation Mode, How to?

matteo_carmona

Question

Hello everyone, 

First time posting a question in the Forum. I am new to Fiverr and I am setting my first Gig. I analyzed some Gigs from Fiverr's Top Rated Selles. I just wanted to get a feeling of how these sellers are presenting their work in the sample portfolio. 

I have noticed two different sample work formats I am interested in. Some of these are presented as an image and some have a scroll down feature, also they say view the presentation at the top. 

I wonder how to upload this presentation when sending a delivery to a customer, so I can guarantee that if the customer chose to upload the sample work to the live portfolio it will appear as this presentation mode. 

If this is not the right way to solve a question I apologize, I am new to the Forum as well. If someone can point out where to leave questions I will appreciate it. 

Good day for y'all,

Matt Carmona.

768986819_Presentationfeature.jpg.a9e9daabfe875baf384e46318dfe30a2.jpg709614651_PresentationMode.thumb.jpg.e98e3af4869853cbb362d56629657f76.jpg2001298272_WorkDeliverUI.thumb.jpg.862cbbd6a720acb703aa8abeb5f057df.jpg

• Like 6

2 answers to this question

I think those are PDF files? I know you can save images in a PDF for your own gallery, that will have that effect, but I've not seen that work in a Live Portfolio.

Wish I could give you a solid answer, but I'm honestly not sure. 

(Handy link on Live Portfolio's for anyone who may be visiting this question/topic. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010509437-Live-Portfolio-and-Project-Portfolio?segment=seller)

• Like 3

Hello, I have exactly the same question) I have been trying for a month to figure out how to deliver the work to the customer so that it is displayed as a presentation in a live portfolio. Here's what I managed to discover: 1) I used to think that this can only be done if you choose a niche in which you need to present the work in the form of a presentation, for example brand style guide. But I checked the sellers from different niches and saw that it does not depend on the direction of the freelancer. 2) I have not tried to deliver as a PDF to the preview, there is a suspicion that nothing will be displayed (just a gray background and a review) 3) Watching the presentations on the fiver, I noticed that they all have the same margins, I believe that these presentations are made by freelancers in the fiver itself by uploading images separately. There is one point here, can the customer choose more than one picture, leaving a review or not?, if yes, then logically you can make a presentation in the fayver itself, I deliver my work with pictures in order.) Well, in general, I have such thoughts) 😊

• Like 2