Jump to content

Repeat business; repeat rewards


mjensen415

Recommended Posts

On 8/3/2021 at 3:39 PM, mjensen415 said:

As a seller on Fiverr, you know the importance of receiving repeat orders from your buyers. Not only does repeat business confirm the high quality of your service (go you!) but also gives you peace of mind by helping you to create a stable income. Fiverr has always encouraged long term relationships between buyers and sellers, and now, with the repeat business score and badge on seller profiles, this is recognized even further!


hh1FLXOS7h8_pYPWxbPKfSG6HLePi2XLd7QLSRhaOGIwGt4uxNmBIbd5jH2AQdPppOXfX2VzttX7Z13HG_3VpqMCGXVrmW03L88qbrmkwQ16goEKQlCWiVumi8ktN2cn1samoX7C

How it works:

  • Log in > Analytics tab
  • To the right of the “Overview tab” (which you already know), see the “Repeat business tab”
  • Once complete > Choose your subcategory from the dropdown menu  
  • See your repeat business score, and how you perform in each of the factors that it is comprised of:
    • Repeat buyers
      • The number of buyers who ordered from you again within the last 90 days.
    • Repeat buyers (%)
      • The percentage of buyers who ordered from you again within the last 90 days. 
    • Earnings from repeat buyers
      • Your earnings from repeat orders (before any added fees/ taxes).
    • Earnings from repeat buyers (%)
      • The percentage of your earnings from repeat buyers from your total earnings.
  • Notice the banner at the bottom of the page > See tips and tricks on how to meet (or exceed!) your buyers’ expectations > See more tips
     

How to improve your score:

  • Focus on your buyers’ requirements 
    • The more you know about what your buyers want, the better you can meet (or exceed!) their expectations. 
  • Keep your buyers updated 
    • Be quick in your responses and share updates with your buyers. Ensure them that you have their best interests in mind. 
  • Get early feedback on your work 
    • Get a feel for what your buyers are thinking and be flexible about making changes prior to the order delivery date. 
  • Tell buyers what else you have to offer 
    • Buyers often need extra services delivered. If you feel it appropriate, let them know how else you can add value to an ongoing order. 
  • Reward your valued buyers with coupons 
    • Everyone loves a good deal! Encourage buyers to order from you again using exclusive coupons for your Gig/s.  
       

For more information, please check out the repeat business help articlehttps://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4404431241617

And as always, please let us know what you think and ask questions below! 

This is cool. Will check mine ASAP

  • Like 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2021 at 5:25 PM, smashradio said:

I'm curious. How do I set up coupons for my gigs? Is that something I've overlooked, or does it have to be a manual thing, @mjensen415?

I believe it's discount you plan on offering a buyer after the delivery of your order in order to attract a new one from the same buyer. I hope my explanation works? (Smiles) 😀

  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, asad_seo_pro said:

what is that mean I diidn't understand why they are offering this because I didn't got any reward from this.

 

It means that, if you get a lot of repeat buyers, you'll get a nice badge on your gig telling your clients that people love your services and keep coming back. If you don't get a lot of returning buyers, you won't get anything from this. 

The trick is to keep your buyers happy so that they come back for more. You have 27 reviews and you're a level 1 seller. That means you're doing something right, but you're not in a place where you have built a large following of regular buyers, yet. That stuff takes time, effort and skills! :) 

  • Like 18
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, smashradio said:

It means that, if you get a lot of repeat buyers, you'll get a nice badge on your gig telling your clients that people love your services and keep coming back. If you don't get a lot of returning buyers, you won't get anything from this. 

The trick is to keep your buyers happy so that they come back for more. You have 27 reviews and you're a level 1 seller. That means you're doing something right, but you're not in a place where you have built a large following of regular buyers, yet. That stuff takes time, effort and skills! 🙂

Yes you are exactly right and i am working hard on my profile now I apply your method and get 1/2 recurring buyers and

I have an other question in my mind. Is there any kind of profiles on fiverr for outsourcing like If i want to outsource work on fiverr for fiverr clients. Is it possible?

 

  • Like 16
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, asad_seo_pro said:

Yes you are exactly right and i am working hard on my profile now I apply your method and get 1/2 recurring buyers and

I have an other question in my mind. Is there any kind of profiles on fiverr for outsourcing like If i want to outsource work on fiverr for fiverr clients. Is it possible?

 

If you want to buy services on Fiverr from other sellers to help solve your own buyers needs, that's totally fine. I work with a bunch of video animators when they need voice overs. 

But you can't sell other sellers products as your own. That's unethical. 

I'm a male voice over. Let's say I need a female voice over to produce a commercial. I will explain to my buyer that I will work with trusted talent to produce that commercial. 

But I will not make a gig exclusively for selling female voice overs. 

So basically, you can re-sell services from Fiverr, as long as the sellers you're working with are ok with it. You should be open about these things, and you'll be allright. :) 

  • Like 18
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, smashradio said:

If you want to buy services on Fiverr from other sellers to help solve your own buyers needs, that's totally fine. I work with a bunch of video animators when they need voice overs. 

But you can't sell other sellers products as your own. That's unethical. 

I'm a male voice over. Let's say I need a female voice over to produce a commercial. I will explain to my buyer that I will work with trusted talent to produce that commercial. 

But I will not make a gig exclusively for selling female voice overs. 

So basically, you can re-sell services from Fiverr, as long as the sellers you're working with are ok with it. You should be open about these things, and you'll be allright. 🙂

Alright Thanks for sharing great Stuff

  • Like 18
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2021 at 2:55 PM, mdminhaz05 said:

Yeah vicki

I am 1 point from the badge. You have to get a 95 out of 100 but I’m not how the score is tabulated. Most like it’s an internal score and only Fiverr has access to it. Just keep doing and maintaining an amazing job and the badge will eventually be there.

  • Like 18
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, melissaharlowvo said:

I am 1 point from the badge. You have to get a 95 out of 100 but I’m not how the score is tabulated. Most like it’s an internal score and only Fiverr has access to it. Just keep doing and maintaining an amazing job and the badge will eventually be there.

Yeah I understand . ☺️

  • Like 15
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, bjbravo said:

Under the "Fiverr View" what earn us like sellers ?

 

I have the badge winned now,

Just Curious ?


BJ

Did you win this badges in the forum?  If you understand it, I would say it will not help you. It's just for a show.

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2021 at 8:39 PM, mjensen415 said:

As a seller on Fiverr, you know the importance of receiving repeat orders from your buyers. Not only does repeat business confirm the high quality of your service (go you!) but also gives you peace of mind by helping you to create a stable income. Fiverr has always encouraged long term relationships between buyers and sellers, and now, with the repeat business score and badge on seller profiles, this is recognized even further!


hh1FLXOS7h8_pYPWxbPKfSG6HLePi2XLd7QLSRhaOGIwGt4uxNmBIbd5jH2AQdPppOXfX2VzttX7Z13HG_3VpqMCGXVrmW03L88qbrmkwQ16goEKQlCWiVumi8ktN2cn1samoX7C

How it works:

  • Log in > Analytics tab
  • To the right of the “Overview tab” (which you already know), see the “Repeat business tab”
  • Once complete > Choose your subcategory from the dropdown menu  
  • See your repeat business score, and how you perform in each of the factors that it is comprised of:
    • Repeat buyers
      • The number of buyers who ordered from you again within the last 90 days.
    • Repeat buyers (%)
      • The percentage of buyers who ordered from you again within the last 90 days. 
    • Earnings from repeat buyers
      • Your earnings from repeat orders (before any added fees/ taxes).
    • Earnings from repeat buyers (%)
      • The percentage of your earnings from repeat buyers from your total earnings.
  • Notice the banner at the bottom of the page > See tips and tricks on how to meet (or exceed!) your buyers’ expectations > See more tips
     

How to improve your score:

  • Focus on your buyers’ requirements 
    • The more you know about what your buyers want, the better you can meet (or exceed!) their expectations. 
  • Keep your buyers updated 
    • Be quick in your responses and share updates with your buyers. Ensure them that you have their best interests in mind. 
  • Get early feedback on your work 
    • Get a feel for what your buyers are thinking and be flexible about making changes prior to the order delivery date. 
  • Tell buyers what else you have to offer 
    • Buyers often need extra services delivered. If you feel it appropriate, let them know how else you can add value to an ongoing order. 
  • Reward your valued buyers with coupons 
    • Everyone loves a good deal! Encourage buyers to order from you again using exclusive coupons for your Gig/s.  
       

For more information, please check out the repeat business help articlehttps://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4404431241617

And as always, please let us know what you think and ask questions below! 

great

  • Like 10
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2021 at 12:06 PM, nikipatel97239 said:

great👍 when buyer get proper output always buy gig again.

unfortunately🙄 i have only some regular customer who buy my gig when they need.

I am keep looking for new buyers form buyer request and there is a lots of fake buyer:classic_sad:.

and i hate when the new seller post a request of background remove all knows he sent fake request but thus new immature Sellers who always have their ready buyer request note send without knowing anything just see background remove send send send😠....

on my god😲 i always feel bad why they do this.

well after some some hard work i found a easiest way to rid of that sellers or fake buyers.

if you wanna find out how i find who is right buyer or who is wrong just checkout this form if made it for who also have trouble like me.

 

I hope you find something good in this.

have a nice day.

Thank You,

Niki Patel

 

i also face this problem. 

  • Like 12
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...