Repeat business; repeat rewards

mjensen415

1 hour ago, sayedsuhail said:

So there should be zero difference if you have it or don't have it. But maybe there's some secret algorithm that they aren't telling us about where a specific badge is more likely to make your gig elgible to be promoted

Everything matters in Fiverr! It’s all connected.

Think of the human body as your Fiverr experience. If you take care of yourself, eat right, stay positive, don’t get into car crashes, prevent illness as much as possible and have a good working heart, the quality of your life and longevity should be long and wonderful.

Your brain influences everything, your heart pumps blood to every part of your body. But you need it all to function in a healthy way to have a quality of life. If you don’t care then you run the risk of disease and long term damage.

It takes constant vigilance. I hike every day to improve my overall health. I’m not perfect, but every day is a choice and your choices influence how the Fiverr body works for you. 

• Like 42
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Can any body relate?  Can someone help out please?

Kindly look at the Repeat Buyers %

and the Earning from Repeat Buyers %

All indications shows i am suppose to be within 97 - 99 percent and qualify for the Repeat seller badge,!!!

it is so sad, for as long as i can remember this particular FLYER DESIGN CATEGORY has been 94% . and has remained in that spot for several months now..

Is there any logical explanation for this?

Untitled-3.jpg

• Like 32
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, imagination7413 said:

Yes. It's because the score is based on every other seller in your category. Meaning there are a LOT of other sellers who also have statistics just as good as yours.

Is This suppose to withhold my own calculation ? sorry not sure i understand.

It is suppose to be MY OWN REPEAT Buyer's calculation right?

I am 100% certain i have a lot of persons in that category who are yet to perform half as good as me, but still have the badge.. I have over 7 Seller's who i personally though graphics and introduced to the platform, nearly all of them have this badge already but here i am a mentor to them without it, even though i have been a member since 2016..

• Like 40
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, oskingsconxept said:

It is suppose to be MY OWN REPEAT Buyer's calculation right?

It's in your screenshot:

image.png.3c293e843ae34b93b04ed57cc33f3ad6.png

"Find out how your repeat business compares to other sellers in your subcategory"

4 minutes ago, oskingsconxept said:

I am 100% certain i have a lot of persons in that category who are yet to perform half as good as me, but still have the badge.. I have over 7 Seller's who i personally though graphics and introduced to the platform, nearly all of them have this badge already but here i am a mentor to them without it, even though i have been a member since 2016..

Have you asked them to share their scores?

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 37
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are many sellers who provide a service which can not be repeated, like me. Then, as a result they don't have repeat buyers. When it comes to gig rotation, gigs go down in the rotation process for a longer period of time. I am experiencing that critical situation since six months with out any order. So, what can we do to overcome this horrible situation ?

• Like 39

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mine is almost 3 years now, all my gigs were taken behind about early 2020, till date it has been the same story, i try keeping in touch with my old clients that's were i get my orders from, however sales dropped to about 25% of what i used to make back then in 2019.. i have done all my best, contacted support countless times, even my fiverr page does not have most of the features that even some new sellers who i introduced not up to a year have ..  i have been on fiverr since 2016 .. but obviously this does not count

• Like 30
  • Congrats! 1