Repeat business; repeat rewards

mjensen415

On 8/5/2021 at 12:04 PM, glow_writer said:

Well, it is good to see the percentages. However, how does this stat help me? Do I climb up the ranks if I keep getting repeat buyers and my percentages keep going up?

Pretty sure it said only that you get a badge, and nothing else. And the badge probably (Correct me if I'm wrong) only shows on your profile, not next to your gig in search to make it more noticeable. So there should be zero difference if you have it or don't have it. But maybe there's some secret algorithm that they aren't telling us about where a specific badge is more likely to make your gig elgible to be promoted, for example.

• Like 25
  • Up 1

Great Feature but I think this is skewed and benefits the More Tenured Sellers.

Newer Sellers will have more newer customers and not so many repeats.

So the math for calculating the score has to factor that in too..

Also very new sellers doing business with just 1 or 2 clients will get a 100% score, so that must be factored as well..

The repeat score has to factor the tenurity and history of the seller in order to reflect accurately.

But it's a big step that we now have visibility as to what comprises the factors and where we stand and how far away are we from that Magical 95 number..

• Like 28
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, sayedsuhail said:

Also very new sellers doing business with just 1 or 2 clients will get a 100% score, so that must be factored as well..

They do take that into account. If your gigs' subcategory has only 2 repeat buyers (who have ordered from you) in the last 90 days it won't be given a repeat buyer score.

There used to be a different, similar badge for gigs where it said they had a high number of repeat buyers (though I think it was actually a high percentage) and that badge used to normally go to sellers with just a  few reviews (that's why it can't have been a high number - it must have been a high %).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 33
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 3