Repeat business; repeat rewards

mjensen415

great👍 when buyer get proper output always buy gig again.

unfortunately🙄 i have only some regular customer who buy my gig when they need.

I am keep looking for new buyers form buyer request and there is a lots of fake buyer:classic_sad:.

and i hate when the new seller post a request of background remove all knows he sent fake request but thus new immature Sellers who always have their ready buyer request note send without knowing anything just see background remove send send send😠....

on my god😲 i always feel bad why they do this.

well after some some hard work i found a easiest way to rid of that sellers or fake buyers.

if you wanna find out how i find who is right buyer or who is wrong just checkout this form if made it for who also have trouble like me.

I hope you find something good in this.

have a nice day.

Thank You,

Niki Patel

• Like 66
  • Thanks 10

On 8/7/2021 at 11:32 AM, creative_mrketr said:

Fiverr Recently Launched a new feature. It's called "Repeat business" Increasing repeat business scores is a great way to earn buyers' trust. When you score 95 or higher, you earn a badge! It's working for every subcategory. Recently, I got this feature. Now I am excited to claim this badge for my profile. Hope it helps to grow more sales, what you thinking about it.

Repeat Buyer.png

Thanks Bro. I have got the notification but I could not understand clearly about it that time. You make it clear. Best wishes for you. 

• Like 4

On 8/3/2021 at 5:25 PM, smashradio said:

I'm curious. How do I set up coupons for my gigs? Is that something I've overlooked, or does it have to be a manual thing, @mjensen415?

I believe it's discount you plan on offering a buyer after the delivery of your order in order to attract a new one from the same buyer. I hope my explanation works? (Smiles) 😀

• Like 85
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, asad_seo_pro said:

what is that mean I diidn't understand why they are offering this because I didn't got any reward from this.

It means that, if you get a lot of repeat buyers, you'll get a nice badge on your gig telling your clients that people love your services and keep coming back. If you don't get a lot of returning buyers, you won't get anything from this. 

The trick is to keep your buyers happy so that they come back for more. You have 27 reviews and you're a level 1 seller. That means you're doing something right, but you're not in a place where you have built a large following of regular buyers, yet. That stuff takes time, effort and skills! :) 

• Like 85
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, smashradio said:

It means that, if you get a lot of repeat buyers, you'll get a nice badge on your gig telling your clients that people love your services and keep coming back. If you don't get a lot of returning buyers, you won't get anything from this. 

The trick is to keep your buyers happy so that they come back for more. You have 27 reviews and you're a level 1 seller. That means you're doing something right, but you're not in a place where you have built a large following of regular buyers, yet. That stuff takes time, effort and skills! 🙂

Yes you are exactly right and i am working hard on my profile now I apply your method and get 1/2 recurring buyers and

I have an other question in my mind. Is there any kind of profiles on fiverr for outsourcing like If i want to outsource work on fiverr for fiverr clients. Is it possible?

• Like 80
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, asad_seo_pro said:

Yes you are exactly right and i am working hard on my profile now I apply your method and get 1/2 recurring buyers and

I have an other question in my mind. Is there any kind of profiles on fiverr for outsourcing like If i want to outsource work on fiverr for fiverr clients. Is it possible?

If you want to buy services on Fiverr from other sellers to help solve your own buyers needs, that's totally fine. I work with a bunch of video animators when they need voice overs. 

But you can't sell other sellers products as your own. That's unethical. 

I'm a male voice over. Let's say I need a female voice over to produce a commercial. I will explain to my buyer that I will work with trusted talent to produce that commercial. 

But I will not make a gig exclusively for selling female voice overs. 

So basically, you can re-sell services from Fiverr, as long as the sellers you're working with are ok with it. You should be open about these things, and you'll be allright. :) 

• Like 81
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 3

On 8/3/2021 at 2:55 PM, mdminhaz05 said:

Yeah vicki

I am 1 point from the badge. You have to get a 95 out of 100 but I’m not how the score is tabulated. Most like it’s an internal score and only Fiverr has access to it. Just keep doing and maintaining an amazing job and the badge will eventually be there.

• Like 80
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, hazirabegum said:

If we get this badge does it help our gig to rank up?

The badge itself, probably not, but it tells customers that your clients like you enough to order again, which gives them confidence to buy from you. 

4 hours ago, shibiyas said:

Mine is 67%. How can we improve it?

By impressing your customers so much that they order again. 

• Like 71
  • Congrats! 3
  • Thanks 2

I am hovering with a score of 94!!! I am not sure of exactly what the calculations are that move you up a point. I just do my best and hope for the rest. 

Since it’s a 90 day calculation my guess is that your score fluctuates. Since the review is every 7 days does that mean you have the badge for at least 7 days no matter what your percentages are? Just curious. 

I am definitely a score watcher! It keeps me on track. 

On 9/27/2021 at 8:23 AM, inventivesimon said:

I do not see that here...

1.PNG

Great score but if we knew what thresholds we needed before a bump in the score that would be amazing! Maybe there are other factors behind the scenes that move the score? 

• Like 78
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this addition. I think I have a bad return clients at this point. After 90 Completed Jobs, even sometimes I did 2/3 Order for one client, i have no Sub-categories as a choice. Everything is empty, hope i'm not doing wrong. I'm very curious  about that. 

Maybe is that because I wasn't up on fiverr for few months? 

Schermata 2021-10-15 alle 19.25.08.png

Edited by alessiomaria
  • Like 78
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • mjensen415 unfeatured and unpinned this topic
On 10/2/2021 at 9:57 PM, melissaharlowvo said:

Great score but if we knew what thresholds we needed before a bump in the score that would be amazing! Maybe there are other factors behind the scenes that move the score? 

Maybe, I also not getting Top-rated badge as well. I don't know what happning with me.

• Like 63
  • Confused 4
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2021 at 12:38 AM, httpdesignhub1 said:

Repeat buyer badge is a good addition but can anyone tell me what would it be for the seller in it except for a badge showing on his/her profile? I have read the page for this but didn't got my question cleared up

When you earned repeat buyer badge then it's show up your gig inside. Buyer see your badge and make lot of trust.

• Like 58
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! Finally got to 95!!! I kept checking every day. All these micro- rewards are so fun to attain on Fiverr! But the best part … is that it’s there for anyone to achieve. 

On 10/30/2021 at 3:02 PM, inventivesimon said:

Maybe, I also not getting Top-rated badge as well. I don't know what happning with me.

Mmmm… it seems that your buyers love you but maybe there are other issues that are contributing to the non TRS status. Perhaps you should have someone on Fiverr evaluate your  gigs and profile to see if there may be anything else you could focus on? Anthony Pica @atpcredoes a Fiverr profile overview and there are others too. 

• Like 58
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2021 at 11:24 AM, theratypist said:

Question: Where can we see this on the dashboard? Or how do we know which category does not have or has?

Do all categories have a repeat business score? 

No, currently, in some sub-categories, this score doesn't exist. In the subcategories where the score isn't supported, you will be notified in the dashboard.

Oh I didn't knew that. I thought everyone is enjoying this feature like I have seen most of the people that I work with, having this badge.

• Like 49
  • Thanks 3