Repeat business; repeat rewards

mjensen415

3 minutes ago, ahmwritingco said:

I can't see it on Vickie's profile either, but I can see it on her main proofreading gig. 

I can see it on all of my proofreading gigs, even my new one that does not have any reviews! The only one I do not see it on is my beta reading gig? 

• Like 98
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I can see it on all of my proofreading gigs, even my new one that does not have any reviews! 

Now that you mention it, I see the same. I only checked your main gig before I posted.

The only one I do not see it on is my beta reading gig?

It must have something to do with the fact that that gig is in a different category. 🤔

• Like 99
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No one ever woke up thinking that it’s a great idea to re order their new logo or create a new website every month. 

Ever heard of "serial entrepreneurs'? 😉

But generally, yes, some categories are bound to get much more repeat business than others, of course.

Oh, and lets not forget resellers. Rebranding, too. Oh, there are a few possibilities for return business there, but your point stands.

Edited by miiila
  • Like 97
  • Thanks 4

28 minutes ago, globalskiptrace said:

where to see that badge?

On your gig pages for the subcategories where you have a high enough repeat business score.

It also shows the "People Keeping coming back" badge on your profile to me when I'm logged out but not when I'm logged in.

• Like 97
  • Thanks 3

On 8/3/2021 at 5:23 PM, vickiespencer said:

I do not appear to have a repeat business score.

same here

So, I have 529 orders in the last 90 days, and they say I dont have orders enough to have a score? I contacted many times fiverr support that there is something wrong/bugged with my gig and they say it's all good. Lets see if sending this image to them, now they do something.

repeat.jpg

EDIT: In the past 14 days, my gig went from top of first page to the bottom of the last one, I wasn't allowed to promote my gigs anymore and I lost my "REPEAT BUYERS" badge in my gig, all the same time. Contacted support and they said there was nothing wrong. I got no warnings, accordingly with support, also no issues with my gig. They just don't accept my gig may be bugged.

• Like 96
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 4

Fiverr Recently Launched a new feature. It's called "Repeat business" Increasing repeat business scores is a great way to earn buyers' trust. When you score 95 or higher, you earn a badge! It's working for every subcategory. Recently, I got this feature. Now I am excited to claim this badge for my profile. Hope it helps to grow more sales, what you thinking about it.

Repeat Buyer.png

• Like 8

On 8/5/2021 at 12:04 PM, glow_writer said:

Well, it is good to see the percentages. However, how does this stat help me? Do I climb up the ranks if I keep getting repeat buyers and my percentages keep going up?

Pretty sure it said only that you get a badge, and nothing else. And the badge probably (Correct me if I'm wrong) only shows on your profile, not next to your gig in search to make it more noticeable. So there should be zero difference if you have it or don't have it. But maybe there's some secret algorithm that they aren't telling us about where a specific badge is more likely to make your gig elgible to be promoted, for example.

• Like 84
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

Great Feature but I think this is skewed and benefits the More Tenured Sellers.

Newer Sellers will have more newer customers and not so many repeats.

So the math for calculating the score has to factor that in too..

Also very new sellers doing business with just 1 or 2 clients will get a 100% score, so that must be factored as well..

The repeat score has to factor the tenurity and history of the seller in order to reflect accurately.

But it's a big step that we now have visibility as to what comprises the factors and where we stand and how far away are we from that Magical 95 number..

• Like 85
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sayedsuhail said:

Also very new sellers doing business with just 1 or 2 clients will get a 100% score, so that must be factored as well..

They do take that into account. If your gigs' subcategory has only 2 repeat buyers (who have ordered from you) in the last 90 days it won't be given a repeat buyer score.

There used to be a different, similar badge for gigs where it said they had a high number of repeat buyers (though I think it was actually a high percentage) and that badge used to normally go to sellers with just a  few reviews (that's why it can't have been a high number - it must have been a high %).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 85
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 9

On 8/3/2021 at 7:39 PM, mjensen415 said:

As a seller on Fiverr, you know the importance of receiving repeat orders from your buyers. Not only does repeat business confirm the high quality of your service (go you!) but also gives you peace of mind by helping you to create a stable income. Fiverr has always encouraged long term relationships between buyers and sellers, and now, with the repeat business score and badge on seller profiles, this is recognized even further!

hh1FLXOS7h8_pYPWxbPKfSG6HLePi2XLd7QLSRhaOGIwGt4uxNmBIbd5jH2AQdPppOXfX2VzttX7Z13HG_3VpqMCGXVrmW03L88qbrmkwQ16goEKQlCWiVumi8ktN2cn1samoX7C

How it works:

• To the right of the “Overview tab” (which you already know), see the “Repeat business tab”
  • Once complete > Choose your subcategory from the dropdown menu  
  • See your repeat business score, and how you perform in each of the factors that it is comprised of:
    • Repeat buyers
      • The number of buyers who ordered from you again within the last 90 days.
    • Repeat buyers (%)
      • The percentage of buyers who ordered from you again within the last 90 days. 
    • Earnings from repeat buyers
      • Your earnings from repeat orders (before any added fees/ taxes).
    • Earnings from repeat buyers (%)
      • The percentage of your earnings from repeat buyers from your total earnings.
  • Notice the banner at the bottom of the page > See tips and tricks on how to meet (or exceed!) your buyers’ expectations > See more tips

How to improve your score:

• Focus on your buyers’ requirements 
    • The more you know about what your buyers want, the better you can meet (or exceed!) their expectations. 
  • Keep your buyers updated 
    • Be quick in your responses and share updates with your buyers. Ensure them that you have their best interests in mind. 
  • Get early feedback on your work 
    • Get a feel for what your buyers are thinking and be flexible about making changes prior to the order delivery date. 
  • Tell buyers what else you have to offer 
    • Buyers often need extra services delivered. If you feel it appropriate, let them know how else you can add value to an ongoing order. 
  • Reward your valued buyers with coupons 
    • Everyone loves a good deal! Encourage buyers to order from you again using exclusive coupons for your Gig/s.  

For more information, please check out the repeat business help articlehttps://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4404431241617

And as always, please let us know what you think and ask questions below! 

Sir i want to ask how this will increase like i want to know the formula if anyone knows for getting a total of this score because it was 94 previous and i have added more earnings from repeated buyers and it is same 94 in the next evaluation 

• Like 82
  • Thanks 1

"Repeat business; repeat rewards"

hmm... can anybody tell me what the "rewards" are? I don't see any rewards. Unless you count a badge as a "reward", but come on. A badge is not a reward.

You know what a reward is? Lower fee (for example 10% instead of 20%) on repeat clients. Fiverr - put your money where your mouth is and offer real rewards instead of worthless badges. Thanks.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 80
  • Haha 3
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1