I will design a 7 figure shopify dropshipping store, shopify store design

SHOPIFY WEBSITE >>> SHOPIFY STORE >>> SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPING >>>

Are you a Shopify website, Shopify store, or a Shopify dropshipping store owner who needs a Shopify expert for your Shopify store redesign? here is the right gig for you

I will be your Shopify designer creator promoter marketer I will do a professional store design promotion and marketing strategy for your store to grow your brand awareness and will do research on the best-selling products to create and highly converting and eye-catchy store for you

WHAT MY SERVICE INCLUDE

• FULL WEBSITE CREATION
  • PREMIUM THEME INSTALLATION AND CUSTOMIZATION
  • PAGES (CONTACT PAGE, ABOUT PAGE)
  • BRANDED LOGO
  • CUSTOM HOME PAGE 
  • SHOPIFY AUTOMATION
  • SHOPIFY SEO OPTIMISATION
  • MOBILE-FRIENDLY
  • APP INTEGRATION
  • MIGRATE YOUR SITE TO SHOPIFY
  • SOCIAL MEDIA SETUP AND INTEGRATION

WHY MY SERVICE

• 24/7 CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
  • 100% SATISFACTION
  • 100% QUALITY WORK WITH INTEGRITY
  • ON-TIME DELIVERY

I don’t build a store for the sake of creating, but to get things done

kindly contact me before placing your order to avoid cancellation and dispute

do shopify website design, shopify store design, and redesign.png

• Like 3

Welcome to Fiverr @temmythops123. Hope for a great work here. 

36 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Ok, I always had a question: if you could create a store that would generate 7 figures, why don’t you just create a couple of stores for yourself and then you wouldn’t have to work at all? 

This may be their personal choice, May be he is running a 7 figure store and he also wants to work for all others who wants to make a store. No-one should say like this to a new come user on fiverr. Its not good. Its their choice

3 minutes ago, me_bharat said:

No-one should say like this to a new come user on fiverr. Its not good. Its their choice

To say what? It’s normal question to check his credentials and legitimacy of his business 🤷‍♀️  Any buyer would have similar questions 

51 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Ok, I always had a question: if you could create a store that would generate 7 figures, why don’t you just create a couple of stores for yourself and then you wouldn’t have to work at all? 

They actually have a big heart to help out others rather than helping themselves.  😆

19 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

To say what? It’s normal question to check his credentials and legitimacy of his business 🤷‍♀️  Any buyer would have similar questions 

If a buyer will ask the similar question, may be he can show them the store. As a buyer you can also check his credentials and legitimacy of his business if you want or need a store contact in his inbox. Asking here is not great what i feel. You can contact him by inbox if you want/need and ask as many questions you want to ask. Asking here I feel can hurt a new comer. You are asking that "why don’t you just create a couple of stores for yourself and then you wouldn’t have to work at all?". did you know if he had stores or not?, or his/her personal choice to work here. 

Edited by me_bharat

7 hours ago, me_bharat said:

or his/her personal choice to work here. 

Look, he is advertising his gig here. And if he has something to hide that buyers have to ask him only in his inbox then he doesn’t have a business. 
If people advertise then they are ready for questions. If you don’t want people commenting or asking questions about their service then they wouldn’t be posting and advertising their gigs. 

• Up 1