Old Account or New Account is better.

You're unlikely to see any difference in setting up a new account. The difference will come from spending time improving all aspects of your gig. So rather than create unnecessary work for yourself, I would use your time wisely, by reading many of the great informative posts on this forum and how to improve your gigs. Unfortunately there's no short cut to success. Dedication, hard work and constant improvement is the only way.

Edited by callyofficial
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Account age is irrelevant. What is relevant is how you continue forward, position and present your services, communicate to clients, and the quality of work you deliver (if you do start getting orders).

• Like 6
  • Up 3

18 minutes ago, singernayem said:

I have had an old Fiverr account since 2019 but I start work this year. I didn't get any orders. So, I decided that I will create a new account on Fiverr. Or please advise me? What can I do?

You can’t use two accounts in Fiverr. But I think good for use your old account. However fiverr give chances to new member also. But my opinion is use your old account. I hope you can success soon.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, callyofficial said:

You're unlikely to see any difference in setting up a new account. The difference will come from spending time improving all aspects of your gig. So rather than create unnecessary work for yourself, I would use your time wisely, by reading many of the great informative posts on this forum and how to improve your gigs. Unfortunately there's no short cut to success. Dedication, hard work and constant improvement is the only way.

You're really good. There is no shortcut to success. Hard work leads to success.

Thank you.

• Like 3