In Bangladesh I am getting ad in messenger to buy review for 5$. This is not so okay I thinks just want to share. O think who ever is doing it it is wrong. please consider.

I live in Bangladesh and I use Facebook messenger and there I found a ad its saying Fiverr star review sell ( screen shot  attached below). I g=found this so disgrace, while we true worker are working day and night to increase our skills and finding real clients to rank our Gig and do some good work. Some people without skills or proper knowledge just buying review and ranking there Gigs which is not good I think. In the long run they will eventually fall & make the  market place dirty. They will create some unhappy clients who could turn of their face from Fiverr. Some people are doing this and victims are new sellers who will suffer in near future I think. They are affecting our country name and community also. I think this not a proper way of working. I felt really sorry that people from my country doing this for business but affecting us and our country so badly. I don't know its good or bad or does Fiverr support it or not. if I am wrong please pardon me. As a responsible freelancer and for the sake of our freelance future I am sharing this post against my own people so that this kind of fake people who are doing business by doing this could stop or at least Fiverr people know about the cheating. I heard many people also got cheated like they paid but didn't got the review. I heard also these review seller people forcefully put order in a GIg and blackmail the new sellers for money outside of Fiverr or they gonna report or cancel order though I heard those in a Facebook page and saw screenshots. I just want to let the Fiverr know that these are happening here and I am shocked to see the digital ad on the messenger.  I hope you will keep a closer look in the fact. If I am wrong in any way please pardon me and delete and ignore the blog. A screenshot is attached below hope it will help. Thank you. ( If you need Language translation please let me know. They are giving a offer like buy five review in 660 taka and one hidden private review to get more jobs) Again I am a new seller If the post is not relevant or I am wrong please pardon me. thank you.

upload.jpeg

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, raihan_46 said:

It's very sad... 😞

And very weird. For the first time in my life I am rooting for scammers and whoever is playing the USA at the Olympics.  Bizarro world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, shomitcruze said:

I don't know its good or bad or does Fiverr support it or not.

Fiverr sellers caught buying reviews will get banned. 

I heard also these review seller people forcefully put order in a GIg and blackmail the new sellers for money outside of Fiverr or they gonna report or cancel order

Wow, that is a good reason not to buy reviews. 

They are giving a offer like buy five review in 660 taka and one hidden private review to get more jobs)

Wow, they have thought of how to monetize the whole process! 

• Like 4