How can I get many orders?

1 minute ago, das_prodesigner said:

Hopefully, get good advice!

Well, it depends on what you expect 😉 because no one can give you a simple “follow this 3 steps” tips and bam 💥 suddenly you get more orders. 

to get more orders you need to build something attractive, something that will show your clients that you will be solving their pain points and that you will bring value to their business. And the more people you convince the more orders you’ll get. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Well, it depends on what you expect 😉 because no one can give you a simple “follow this 3 steps” tips and bam 💥 suddenly you get more orders. 

to get more orders you need to build something attractive, something that will show your clients that you will be solving their pain points and that you will bring value to their business. And the more people you convince the more orders you’ll get. 

I absolutely agree! But I wonder exactly the same with @das_prodesigner . Last order was a month ago. Previous 3 months ago. Not good at all. I’m trying to do more work on my gigs but they do not lag behind in anything 🙂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, decoratork said:

I’m trying to do more work on my gigs but they do not lag behind in anything

Then you need to try to understand what people that potentially will need your service are looking for. 
let’s take for example your interior design for a bar/restaurant etc. Looks like a great gig with good offer. However people who are opening an restaurant probably have a bigger budget than just 100$ plus what they will be looking for most likely not just a picture with design, most likely they will need also a proposal where to buy/source those things from your picture, would that fit into their budget etc etc. And your gig doesn’t offer that and most likely your target audience will pass on it because it wouldn’t solve much for them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, das_prodesigner said:

How can I increase sales? Hopefully, get good advice! Regards, Samir Kumer Das

Orders Depend on your service quality, try to do hard, Send Buyer request daily 10 with proper Proposal, Active most of times, Try to provide 100% satisfaction

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Then you need to try to understand what people that potentially will need your service are looking for. 
let’s take for example your interior design for a bar/restaurant etc. Looks like a great gig with good offer. However people who are opening an restaurant probably have a bigger budget than just 100$ plus what they will be looking for most likely not just a picture with design, most likely they will need also a proposal where to buy/source those things from your picture, would that fit into their budget etc etc. And your gig doesn’t offer that and most likely your target audience will pass on it because it wouldn’t solve much for them. 

Thanks a lot! Your remark is very important and I really appreciate that you made this point! 
As good a job as we have done on one there are always several things that need improvement. 
Many thanks for your time! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raj_proservice said:

Orders Depend on your service quality, try to do hard, Send Buyer request daily 10 with proper Proposal, Active most of times, Try to provide 100% satisfaction

thank you......💙😏

• Like 1

One of the way that you could attract you customer is the quality of your overall page and thumbnail recognition. Make each gig unique and simple to read!

Visual content give a lot of opportunities. Video must have in every niche.

• Like 1