Tags For MY GIG

william_or1ov

Hello guys ! I'm William and i'm proffesional video editor . I want some advice about getting orders from buyers becouse i created a video editing gig and added video , images and i also set cheaper price points on my gig packages than in other gigs . But unfortunetly i haven't had a single message from a byer , but what makes me happy this 1 impressions and 1 click .

I would really appreciate it if you could give me some advice, it be improving the appearance of my gig or something else, i've added the link to my gig, so you can have a look

Provide professional video editing by https://www.fiverr.com/share/3KrPZk

Thanks for watching .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @william_or1ov

Those are good,

But I can see you wrote 2 times edit video. I will suggest you to use "video editing".

Also you can create multiple gigs and you can focus on some specific industry for each gig. i.e. music video editor, wedding video editor, You tube video editing, food video editing, etc.

You can go to buyer mode and search by video editor keyword, and then you can see suggested keyword like this which are getting high traffic. In that case rank really matters, but you can keep trying to grow gradually.

Suggested keyword.png

On 8/2/2021 at 11:40 PM, william_or1ov said:

Hi guys, I'm William, and idk what tags to put on a gig on this topic Video editing, I posted tags 5/5 --- edit video, edit video, video editor, video production, subtitles, please help me put normal tags )

When you select a tag you feel like a buyer is how you search.

Archived