I just started Fiverr and ive promoted it on all my social medias, but i have still yet to have a single order. (i just started but i want to know if ive something wrong from the start)

• Like 3

I'd suggest that you are not looking at this the proper way. You just started up on fiverr as a video editor. There are already 48.746 video editors who have started up ahead of you. What is special or unique about your gig to make people skip the others and order from you? It's as if you just opened a coffee shop in a town with 48,000 Starbucks already open. Why would anyone skip them to come to you?  Answer that, and you will be on your way. Work on being unique.  

• Like 7

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

I'd suggest that you are not looking at this the proper way. You just started up on fiverr as a video editor. There are already 48.746 video editors who have started up ahead of you. What is special or unique about your gig to make people skip the others and order from you? It's as if you just opened a coffee shop in a town with 48,000 Starbucks already open. Why would anyone skip them to come to you?  Answer that, and you will be on your way. Work on being unique.  

Really Good and Suggestive Commentary.

• Thanks 1