what do you think about using auto refresher?

As a human being it's not possible to stay 24/7 in online! As far i know that staying online is helpful for getting order that's why i use auto refresher plugin in my laptop. my question is will it affect or harm my Fiverr account? 
Thanks in advanced! ❤️

• Like 5

It's not allowed and will probably get you banned.

Besides, the myth that you need to be online 24/7 is false, it's a lie, it's fake and untrue nonsensical and utterly useless. 

Don't use an autorefresher. You should only show up as online when you're actually online and ready to respond to your buyers. 

You can't cheat your way to success on Fiverr. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, marketing_pixel said:

No one can stay 24 hours online. I will suggest you choose a specific working time to stay online and there is no need to use Auto reloader.

but as a newbie i don't have any work on fiverr so what i can do further more except sending buyer request?

• Like 3

Just now, sparkledesigner said:

but as a newbie i don't have any work on fiverr so what i can do further more except sending buyer request?

You're a designer. We designers need practice all the time. When you've done all the buyer requests you can do for one day, if you don't have another way to make money right now you should be working on getting better at your job. Do more practice websites, learn a new design skill, and practice your language skills. Get a good night of sleep each day and don't worry about being online more than healthy working hours. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, sparkledesigner said:

The buyer requests come in some certain periods with having some long intervals. You have to point out those times of BR and remain active.

• Like 3

Just now, rachelbostwick said:

You're a designer. We designers need practice all the time. When you've done all the buyer requests you can do for one day, if you don't have another way to make money right now you should be working on getting better at your job. Do more practice websites, learn a new design skill, and practice your language skills. Get a good night of sleep each day and don't worry about being online more than healthy working hours. 

Omg! that's sounds really good! thanks a lot dear! i will try to follow the rules! ❤️

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, sparkledesigner said:

that's why i use auto refresher plugin in my laptop

Cool! That's why we'll eventually see another thread made by you stating that you were banned but you don't know why.

Using this kind of plug in or extension isn't allowed

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

21 minutes ago, sparkledesigner said:

As a human being it's not possible to stay 24/7 in online! As far i know that staying online is helpful for getting order 

No it isn't. It's completely false. Staying online doesn't guarantee you orders, and for a sample, a button:

XX.thumb.jpg.23d1c078a492100c33bc670ecb021f18.jpg

23 minutes ago, sparkledesigner said:

that's why i use auto refresher plugin in my laptop. my question is will it affect or harm my Fiverr account? 

Yes, it will harm your account, and plenty! You will get a warning or, even worse, you could get banned.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Up 4

1 minute ago, maitasun said:

Yes, it will harm your account, and plenty! You will get a warning or, even worse, you could get banned.

omg! seriously! have any consultancy from fiverr about that issue dear! im just eager to know about that!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sparkledesigner said:

really dear!?

Yes, dear. You'll find more info on this Forum but I'll copy paste a section fo Fiverr's ToS updated to August 2021

Proprietary Restrictions

The Site, including its general layout, look and feel, design, information, content and other materials available thereon, is exclusively owned by Fiverr and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Fiverr®, Gig® and Gigs® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Fiverr. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices; (iv) use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Site; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Site or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site; (vi) circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any technological measure or content protections of the Site; (vii) use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Site to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Site, or engage in any manual process to do the same, (viii) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful into our systems, (ix) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site or (x) access or use the Site in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.

See more at: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, smashradio said:

It's not allowed and will probably get you banned.

Besides, the myth that you need to be online 24/7 is false, it's a lie, it's fake and untrue nonsensical and utterly useless. 

Don't use an autorefresher. You should only show up as online when you're actually online and ready to respond to your buyers. 

You can't cheat your way to success on Fiverr. 

thanks a lot for breaking the myth form my mind! my respectful fiverr member take love dear! ❤️

Edited by sparkledesigner

We wouldn't tell you that this is against the rules if it wasn't. We're not here to make things more difficult, but to help. 

Using an autorefresher will, as several people including me have already mentioned, risk getting you banned. So don't do it if you want to keep your account. :) 

Use fair and allowed methods like working hard, delivering high-quality services, great value, and make sure you know what you're doing. Nothing can replace talent and hard work in the long run, and cheating the system won't get you any success. :) 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sparkledesigner said:

As a human being it's not possible to stay 24/7 in online! As far i know that staying online is helpful for getting order that's why i use auto refresher plugin in my laptop. my question is will it affect or harm my Fiverr account? 
Thanks in advanced! ❤️

Never Use that types tools. fiverr can't accept that, it will risk and harmful for account 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I would also suggest that you stop calling people "dear", just as a friendly advice. I'm not your "dear", and I'm not a "sir". I wrote a post on why you shouldn't call people "dear" etc. here: 

then what can i call you or anyone else here?