My client isn't replying me, what should I do?

Hello Fiverr,

Recently, I have got a big order from a client. He provided a bulk amount of information about the project. But those are not sorted out at all. I have sorted out almost everything except some confusing stuff. I messaged him to give me the accurate and clear info. He replied me that, he would give me some example of the those confusing part. But after that he is out of the world. I couldn't reach him out after several messages. And the time is running out. What action should I take now so that my profile won't face any harm? Please leave your suggestion on the comment box. 

Thanks in Advance. 

Emon Arefin

• Like 5

5 hours ago, emon_arefin said:

Hello Fiverr,

Recently, I have got a big order from a client. He provided a bulk amount of information about the project. But those are not sorted out at all. I have sorted out almost everything except some confusing stuff. I messaged him to give me the accurate and clear info. He replied me that, he would give me some example of the those confusing part. But after that he is out of the world. I couldn't reach him out after several messages. And the time is running out. What action should I take now so that my profile won't face any harm? Please leave your suggestion on the comment box. 

Thanks in Advance. 

Emon Arefin

I think client has too much busy, try to wait for the end, You can few tricks if he didn't response in the last... but have to wait for his response

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, raj_proservice said:

I think client has too much busy, try to wait for the end, You can few tricks if he didn't response in the last... but have to wait for his response

Can you please share those tricks as I can be prepared for the situation. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, emon_arefin said:

What would you do if the buyer won't show up before finishing the delivery time. 

Make a proposed extension (make it long enough so that there is time for feedback until the final output). Once the buyer is online he should accept it if you explained the reason why you need to extend the order.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, maitasun said:

@emon_arefin, why did you open a new thread asking the same? You were already given advice. Didn't you like the replies you got? Will you keep opening thread after thread each time you don't like the answers or don't get the one you want? 🤨

First I created a post on 'Improve My Gig' section. And there wasn't really any reply. But I need some suggestion from experienced person badly. That's why I create another post on 'Casual Conversation' section. And I couldn't find any option to delete this post. As a result we are now talking about this silly stuff. However sorry for the whole thing. 

9 hours ago, theratypist said:

Make a proposed extension (make it long enough so that there is time for feedback until the final output). Once the buyer is online he should accept it if you explained the reason why you need to extend the order.

Thanks for your suggestion. 

30 minutes ago, emon_arefin said:

I couldn't find any option to delete this post. As a result we are now talking about this silly stuff. However sorry for the whole thing. 

Press over the 3 dots that appear in the upper right corner of your first post and select "Report". Ask for this topic to be deleted.