Jump to content

Fiverr review


jasimali10

Recommended Posts

Don't beg for the review after your order from the client. Just formally say to him that please give me a review if you liked my work. 

 

Check out this

Thank you so much for this experience, may I kindly remind you that you can leave a review on this order, it would mean a lot, and it can help me grow as a Seller here on fiverr. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, jasimali10 said:

Just formally say to him that please give me a review if you liked my work. 

 

Check out this

Thank you so much for this experience, may I kindly remind you that you can leave a review on this order, it would mean a lot, and it can help me grow as a Seller here on fiverr. 

You do that, only if you want, and don't mind, getting a warning or even banned. 

NEVER ask your buyers to leave a review!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry folks... this is misinformation, you CAN ask them to leave a review without an issue, what you cannot do is attempt to influence the direction of the review (i.e. you can't say "leave a five star review" or "leave a positive review").

I've delivered over 50 orders with this in my standard "delivery" response and never had an issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, andywarburton said:

I've delivered over 50 orders with this in my standard "delivery" response and never had an issue.

Until the day you have it.

It only takes 1 buyer to report you, or CS to look into your messages, to get yourself a warning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, maitasun said:

Until the day you have it.

It only takes 1 buyer to report you, or CS to look into your messages, to get yourself a warning.

 

There are loads of automated checks for the things you aren't allowed to do such as asking for payment off platform or giving out your personal contact details, ask for a review and Fiverr doesn't warn you. I think you can take that as a pretty safe sign that it's not an issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, andywarburton said:

ask for a review and Fiverr doesn't warn you. I think you can take that as a pretty safe sign that it's not an issue.

To each their own. It's not my account that you're putting at risk. It's yours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2021 at 7:15 AM, andywarburton said:

ask for a review and Fiverr doesn't warn you.

I swear that at one point, when I typed the word for review which had NOTHING to do with the Fiverr (I think the sentence was something like "I saw the movie review on Youtube blah blah blah" ) and I still got that warning message. It doesn't happen anymore, but I've read WAY TOO MANY posts about people losing their account over reviews.

Even something like when a seller got a 3 star review, and that seller wanted to ask the buyer what he/she did wrong, and what they can do to get a better review next time, and still that seller got in trouble. The seller did NOT ask for any reviews, he/she just wanted feedback, but I guess for some of the Fiverr staffs, it came across as begging/review manipulation.

Better safe than sorry, I avoid everything that might give away the SLIGHTEST hint/sign that could be seen as review-related.  😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zeus777 said:

I swear that at one point, when I typed the word for review which had NOTHING to do with the Fiverr (I think the sentence was something like "I saw the movie review on Youtube blah blah blah" ) and I still got that warning message. It doesn't happen anymore, but I've read WAY TOO MANY posts about people losing their account over reviews.

Agreed!! I had one waaaay back where in it was the client who mentioned something in the lines of "Awesome job, no wonder you have great reviews" and then bam I got a warning. But I've also had a couple more recent ones where buyers randomly mention (nothing I did on my end) the word and it hasn't been an issue. So IDK. I did read a lot of people with bigger problems because of that, so I don't wanna risk anything. hahaha.

But....... with that said, CS said this when a previous forum poster asked CS about it: 

Untitled.thumb.png.2b547075e0fd344273048666d55d3f17.png

 

Taken from this thread:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I find it unprofessional to ask for a review, but I have a little notice about how I would appreciate if they checked the box to allow me to display their book cover since I love how it came out and want others to see it. It shows them I am proud of what I did for them, and it is just asking to display their piece, which is normal for a designer, as you need permissions to display graphics you've sold. They do have to write a review to allow me to display, but I don't try and influence the review at all, or mention it, and they fully can say no to me being able to display their piece in general. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...