How should I improve my gigs on Fiverr so I get more sales?

• Look at leading gigs in your niche.
  • Take a look at their strategy, offer something similar and offer buyers a bonus.
  • Bonus can be in terms of bringing your deliver time down from 2 days to 1 day or even within some hours…
  • Also, do not fail to use the buyers request and advertise your gig on social media.
  • Getting external clicks on your gig gives the impression that you’re active and doing something about your gig, and it can it can help in ranking your gig.
  • Do not also underestimate the power of review. Take your first job as your last chance to impress your potential buyers - as this would go a long way in determining if you will make your next sales or not.
  • Bad review weakens buyers’ trust on your competence. While job cancellation reduces your chance of ranking your gig on Fiverr’s search engine.
  • Also before I summarize do not forget to always remind your buyer to give you review if it happens that you already have an active order. Fiverr has a new policy that makes it easy to get your gig lost in search engine if you’re not very careful about it. So after delivery and you’ve waited for 3 days, the next thing you would want to do, is not to leave it to automatically complete but to complete it yourself or remind your buyer to complete it.
  • Automatically completed gigs on Fiverr weakens the possibility of you to rank your gig.
  • I wish you the best
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, sho_young said:
  • Take a look at their strategy, offer something similar and offer buyers a bonus.
  • Bonus can be in terms of bringing your deliver time down from 2 days to 1 day or even within some hours…
  • Also, do not fail to use the buyers request and advertise your gig on social media.
  • Getting external clicks on your gig gives the impression that you’re active and doing something about your gig, and it can it can help in ranking your gig.
  • Do not also underestimate the power of review. Take your first job as your last chance to impress your potential buyers - as this would go a long way in determining if you will make your next sales or not.
  • Bad review weakens buyers’ trust on your competence. While job cancellation reduces your chance of ranking your gig on Fiverr’s search engine.
  • Also before I summarize do not forget to always remind your buyer to give you review if it happens that you already have an active order. Fiverr has a new policy that makes it easy to get your gig lost in search engine if you’re not very careful about it. So after delivery and you’ve waited for 3 days, the next thing you would want to do, is not to leave it to automatically complete but to complete it yourself or remind your buyer to complete it.
  • Automatically completed gigs on Fiverr weakens the possibility of you to rank your gig.
  • I wish you the best

Thank you for share your Experience with us, wish you best of luck

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sho_young said:
  • I wish you the best

Informative!

• Like 2

Thanks for giving so many beautiful tips.
I have an order that has been completed automatically and as a result of which my gig's ranking has been lost
Please take a look at my gigs and how I can increase the ranking of gigs.

• Like 1