Designing The Best And Attractive Gig Image Can Increase Views Like Boom !!!

Hi Sellers,

Every new seller has the question about increasing there gig clicks and views. So here am going to tell you that The Gig Images Is The First Thing That You Need To Work On.

Because when your gigs comes in the view area ( impression ) then the image is the one that buyer notice and if that's not professional then buyer will not click on your gig and next time fiverr will not take your gigs in search results.

So work hard to design the images. 

This is not only the reason, but this is one of the top reason as I experience.

Share your thoughts please...

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, xclusiveseller said:

Every new seller has the question about increasing there gig clicks and views. So here am going to tell you that The Gig Images Is The First Thing That You Need To Work On.

Hi there.

Yes.., totally agree.

So.., it's like this:

To increase your impressions.., you need to have a correct tags and promote your gigs.

Impressions means how many times your gigs thumbnail show up on people browser.

Impressions means nothing if you have low clicks.

SO.., SELLER need to make attractive gig thumbnail as click bait.

IF your impressions and click high.., but no order.., it means Seller failed to convince buyer to order ---> NEED TO IMPROVE GIGS DESCRIPTION

• Like 10
  • Up 1

27 minutes ago, ridwansugi said:

To increase your impressions.., you need to have a correct tags and promote your gigs.

While you are correct about how impressions are gained, I thought I'd add a friendly reminder that off-site promotion has absolutely nothing to do with gaining impressions on Fiverr. Only on-Fiverr searchers generate impressions. 😉

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

ff-site promotion has absolutely nothing to do with gaining impressions on Fiverr.

Hi @jonbaas

Thank you for this new info. Really? Hmmm...,

Strange.., but usually..., after i share my gig at Twitter..., whenever I do this.., i saw a little improvement at my gigs impressions.

Although it didn't directly increase the gigs impressions.., maybe Fiverr has different algorithm?

BUT.., I really appreciate your reminder 🙂

I will try something new to my unpopular gigs.

Perhaps i can found better plans to increase impressions and click

• Like 6

4 hours ago, xclusiveseller said:

Hi Sellers,

Because when your gigs comes in the view area ( impression ) then the image is the one that buyer notice and if that's not professional then buyer will not click on your gig and next time fiverr will not take your gigs in search results.

Yes, you say the right things. my profile have 3 Gigs. please you check my gig & notice me it's look.

www.fiverr.com/mohona97_digi

• Like 3
  • Up 1

1- Make your profile look professional

You'll need to use a real photo. The importance of visuals cannot be underestimated. When a buyer on Fiverr looks at your gig, the first thing he or she does is read the description; if you can meet their needs in the description, you will get orders. In your gig description, make proper use of bold, underline, and highlight options. Also, provide a bonus in the description to entice buyers to purchase your gig.

2- Upload more sample photos

Some clients may not want to go to the trouble of reading your detailed job description. The more appealing photos you have to describe your gig, the more likely you are to sell it. As a result, make sure you have at least three photos to describe your gig.

3- Add keywords in the title and description

The gigs are displayed using Fiverr's internal SEO-like factors. If you're offering Gigs to solve WordPress issues, be sure to mention it at least three times in the description and one and a half times in the title.

4- Write a descriptive FAQ

Write down any related questions you think people might have about your Gig so they don't need too much time selecting it.

5- Add videos

Fiverr estimates that gigs with videos sell 220 % more than those with simple images. Videos can help you increase your sales.

6- Offer money-back guarantees

Simply Google "money-back guarantee badges" and add them to your Fiverr gig description and/or photos. Yes, the money-back guarantee badges can be used in gig images!

7- Provide your services fast

Be quick. Sell services that you can provide faster (1–2 days gig) for your first gig! After that, offer your buyers your services as soon as possible. It can transform buyers into clients. You'll be able to receive more orders for your jobs this way.

Best Regards

• Like 2

19 hours ago, xclusiveseller said:

Hi Sellers,

i agree with you.  Thank you for the tips.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, oliul_khan said:

1- Make your profile look professional

You'll need to use a real photo. The importance of visuals cannot be underestimated. When a buyer on Fiverr looks at your gig, the first thing he or she does is read the description; if you can meet their needs in the description, you will get orders. In your gig description, make proper use of bold, underline, and highlight options. Also, provide a bonus in the description to entice buyers to purchase your gig.

2- Upload more sample photos

Some clients may not want to go to the trouble of reading your detailed job description. The more appealing photos you have to describe your gig, the more likely you are to sell it. As a result, make sure you have at least three photos to describe your gig.

3- Add keywords in the title and description

The gigs are displayed using Fiverr's internal SEO-like factors. If you're offering Gigs to solve WordPress issues, be sure to mention it at least three times in the description and one and a half times in the title.

4- Write a descriptive FAQ

Write down any related questions you think people might have about your Gig so they don't need too much time selecting it.

5- Add videos

Fiverr estimates that gigs with videos sell 220 % more than those with simple images. Videos can help you increase your sales.

6- Offer money-back guarantees

Simply Google "money-back guarantee badges" and add them to your Fiverr gig description and/or photos. Yes, the money-back guarantee badges can be used in gig images!

7- Provide your services fast

Be quick. Sell services that you can provide faster (1–2 days gig) for your first gig! After that, offer your buyers your services as soon as possible. It can transform buyers into clients. You'll be able to receive more orders for your jobs this way.

Yes,  I'm agree with you. Thank you for sharing this.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, xclusiveseller said:

Hi Sellers,

totally agree with it

• Like 1

Hello guys, 2013739892_WorkDeliverUI.thumb.jpg.9a3e0bd0a5290bb820419da294248fd9.jpg2002888579_Presentationfeature.jpg.dcab09104f0a8ff13622367296c20c93.jpg1788760746_PresentationMode.thumb.jpg.059bad90b6c037c457ec8d67f6a8e6b6.jpg
Thank everyone for the information above.
I hope someone can answer a question in this thread for me. I am new to Fiverr, and I have noticed two different Sample Work formats across some Gigs I have analyzed. Some of these are an image and some have a scroll down feature, also it says see the presentation at the top. 
I wonder how to upload this presentation when sending a delivery to a customer, so I can guarantee that if the customer chose to upload the sample work to the live portfolio it will appear as this presentation mode. 

If this is not the right way to solve a question I apologize, I am new to the Forum as well. If someone can point out where to leave questions I will appreciate it. 

Good day for y'all,

Matt Carmona.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2021 at 9:20 PM, matteo_carmona said:

Hello guys, 2013739892_WorkDeliverUI.thumb.jpg.9a3e0bd0a5290bb820419da294248fd9.jpg2002888579_Presentationfeature.jpg.dcab09104f0a8ff13622367296c20c93.jpg1788760746_PresentationMode.thumb.jpg.059bad90b6c037c457ec8d67f6a8e6b6.jpg
Thank everyone for the information above.
I hope someone can answer a question in this thread for me. I am new to Fiverr, and I have noticed two different Sample Work formats across some Gigs I have analyzed. Some of these are an image and some have a scroll down feature, also it says see the presentation at the top. 
I wonder how to upload this presentation when sending a delivery to a customer, so I can guarantee that if the customer chose to upload the sample work to the live portfolio it will appear as this presentation mode. 

If this is not the right way to solve a question I apologize, I am new to the Forum as well. If someone can point out where to leave questions I will appreciate it. 

Good day for y'all,

Matt Carmona.

You can do my delivering the Work PDF file as portfolio ... 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 11:50 AM, xclusiveseller said:

Hi Sellers,

Yes ,,,,gig images is very important.. 

• Like 1