Fiverr gig ranking algorithm

destok

Question

6 hours ago, mirani958 said:

but still my account did not come to the first page

Fiverr does not work like that. The algorithm is set up to match the buyers with the sellers more likely to provide the services the buyer is seeking. Every person who searches will have a different outcome for which seller's gigs appear on the first page.

• Like 7

On 7/3/2022 at 8:21 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

If your gig is getting unqualified for promotion then it’s a very strong hint that your performance dropped and that’s what affecting your gig ranking. 
Fiverr has a lot of hidden metrics and hidden reviews from your clients that can be very different from a public review they left for you and even one bad hidden review can affect your profile massively.

From January to July, I completed a total of 151 orders. I have followed all the things but still, my account is not ranked. I am giving good service but still, I am not being given a chance. I do not understand what is the issue of the algorithm. You can see how many orders I have completed. It has been 184 days since the de-ranking. I receive around 20 impressions a day. I contacted Fiverr Customer Support four times. As per their instructions, I shared my gig on social media, took skill tests, sent buyer requests, and stayed online. Last week, I changed my gig title, description, metadata, and photo as well. Nothing has helped so far.

What is left to do now to get my gigs re-ranked? Will, it ever re-rank? If, when?

Kind Regards,
mirani958

Capture.JPG

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, mirani958 said:

It has been 184 days since the de-ranking. I receive around 20 impressions a day. I contacted Fiverr Customer Support four times.

Customer support can’t do anything about your performance. 
You had at least 3 bad reviews exactly 5 months ago in February when you started getting less orders. Isn’t that enough of a hint? You deliver bad service and fiverr starts hiding you from searches. 
yes, you completed few more orders in this months but obviously that wasn’t enough and you got another bad review somewhere in between so you again added bad service stats on top of what you had in February. There are also hidden reviews and if not enough clients that are happy complete hidden reviews then your negative ones weight more and more. 
Sharing your gig and staying online will do nothing to your ranking unless fiverr algorithm will pick up that your clients extremely happy again. 
I also would add that you are competing with native speakers and even for me it was a bit tough to read your writing. It doesn’t mean that you wouldn’t have clients, you obviously have a base that orders from you when you are shown to a bigger crowd but it’s not enough to attract when you have less exposure. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You had at least 3 bad reviews exactly 5 months ago in February when you started getting less orders. Isn’t that enough of a hint? You deliver bad service and fiverr starts hiding you from searches. 

Thanks for reply to my comments. Well today 5 months ago I had three bad reviews I agree with all of you, but why don't you look at 3 reviews that went bad 5 months ago, now that after 5 months, On May 2, there was an attitude of 3 stars. I have done a good services. From February to July, I received 48 reviews with 5 star rating.  You can see all the Fiverr forum people how good service I am giving but still Fiverr is not giving me a chance. If you also get 100 customers then 10 of them are customers who go bad and give bad rating. Whatever it is, give me a chance on Fiverr. It's been seven months. I'm very worried.

You can see all my old clients I kept on Fiverr I could take them to another platform if I wanted I am working honestly with Fiverr

I just wanted to ask you another question. As I have older clients I keep getting orders. If I get the keep return buyer tag. repeat business score 88%. If I score 95% from my old client. This will rank my account

Kind Regards,

mirani958

repeat buyers.JPG

• Like 4