Is Fiverr Own following its own terms and policy?

Is Fiverr Own following its own terms and policy?,

Fiverr is doing hilarious work, not following his own policy but saying us to follow. After Agreement with a buyer to do the work in one type and successfully ordered as well I started the work for 5 days. Buyer said he will don't accept the way in the type that we agreed. He wants another work that not in the agreement. When I contacted fiverr, what fiverr said "This is a sensitive matter, we cant do anything. You can cancel the order if buyer don't want".  Great !!, is not it?, As well when i refuse to cancel, Why will cancel?, Fiverr support own cancelled the project after 70% done. In 2 days they cancel 3 orders of mine from 2 buyer like this. When i argue with them, they denied my best selling gig. Told me "Google Flagged My Gig because Google Ranking is a policy violation". Is they Kidding?, Fiverr has a category for "Google Ranking and 25k+ sellers providing same. When I told them this. They changed the deny reason "Quora Flagged my gig". First Google was flagged my gig, after i showed them proof reason changed "Quora Flagged my gig". Now When i am contacting  to fiverr support ticket as well new tickets , they just closing the tickets as solved, not replying anything. More than 10 tickets they closed as solved not even replying a single word. Imagine How is fiverr and how it supports, after 30+ rating all 5 star they cancelled my gig because i argue with them for their own hilarious supports, not own following his rule. 

Edited by me_bharat
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, me_bharat said:

hey just closing the tickets as solved, not replying anything. More than 10 tickets they closed as solved not even replying a single word

This is How they marking all tickets as solved, not even replying anything. THis is Fiverr, No own rules, No policy follow. Own doing his own. Aware you may be the next. 

Screenshot (299).png

• Like 3

You have almost 100 orders completed and you have a lot of other gigs, which means you still have a good possibility of getting new orders. That's something a lot of people on here don't have. But you are going to end up getting your account deleted because you are fighting with customer support instead of moving on to the next customer. Sometimes the customer decides they don't like the work. I don't know much about setting up ecommerce, but it sounds like you talked him into something that he decided wasn't going to help him in the long run. It was bad communication. It happens. I'm sorry it happened to you. Sometimes I do a lot of work and I get a 1 star review and I want to cry and yell at the customer that they are stupid and wrong - I'd rather have a cancellation that that. But instead I take a deep breath, get up and move on.

Better to lose one order that you worked hard for than to lose your whole account because you are harassing customer service with angry messages instead of trying to find a better customer.

Now stop posting your story in other people's threads. That's not okay.  

• Like 11

@rachelbostwick Great!!, So, You are appreciating them and welcoming them to do like this. And its like that you are telling they are giving open warning that they will delete any account. Really?. I understand that they are cancelling the order to support Buyer. Why not they telling this in the TOC. You said that just move on. Yeah i will move on, but is there is no possibility that if every order buyer will say like that, fiverr will cancel that order. 
If the thing was only order cancellation that was ok!. JUSt tell me how they will deny my best selling gig that was running from last 1 years Suddenly, And giving reasons "Google flagged", when i showing them proof of Google, they telling "Quora Flagged". Now not even replying to my any ticket and just marking as solved. Is this that you appreciating. Great!!, You are. 

9 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

Now stop posting your story in other people's threads. That's not okay.  

Its every Fiverr users rights to know about fiverr what happens here. There is not a single doubt that will not happen to them as well. They will aware before that. And its Fiverr forum everyone should discuss and gain all types knowledge. If fiverr Own not following his own TOC, what we can do?. Thanks

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 11:54 AM, me_bharat said:

They changed the deny reason "Quora Flagged my gig".

Can you please show us screenshots where support said that it’s google and that it’s quora? 

what was the service that you were offering with your gig? 

• Like 5

I think if you contact CS about it would be better if you messaged them in a different way (eg. don't say things like "or I will make you to restore"), eg. asking more politely might help more.

If the gig was for Google ranking I don't see why they are saying Quora flagged it. I don't see what that has to do with Quora (which is a question answering site). Usually I don't think they say who flagged it.

If you said you'd rank their website on page 1 of Google maybe that shouldn't be said as it might not be something you can guarantee/have full control over.

Was the gig that was denied the "I will rank your website to google page 1 with advanced SEO service" one?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

what was the service that you were offering with your gig? 

I was Offering "SEO Service" that comes under "Digital Marketing Catagory" And 25000+ sellers providing the same as i was offering. 

See How they doing with the seller. They delete my gig and when I contacted them what was the reasons to deny and delete my best selling gig  that was running from more than a year then gave me the reasons that "Google Ranking is a violation of Google, Google Flagged my gig for offering Google Ranking". I suddenly laugh that they cant even say a good lie to convince me. Google is a search engine and anyone can do SEO to rank his site on Google and Fiverr has also a category "Search Engine Optimization (SEO)" (You Can Search On Fiverr) that has 25K+ sellers. But Google flag me to do so. 

Here is the reply of support telling "Google Flag":

657533789_Screenshot(303).png.b42372f3c13bf010eadbf0fdfae45fa0.png

When I show them proof, How there is a special category on Fiverr "Serach Engine Optimization" and how there is 25K+ sellers providing same. 

Here you can see some of screenshots of Fiverr Marketplace: 

841894722_Screenshot(288).thumb.png.0a14a6a61e3d815283db40af6612843d.png1236674326_Screenshot(286).thumb.png.b56d375c356fbbf3e1b148585b2402c2.png1082828099_Screenshot(289).thumb.png.1ab2b76dd6046b11f328fd3b7f7db348.png

After Showing them all the other proof: Suddenly the gig delete reason changed to "Quora Marketing is not allowed by fiverr". The Gig was not about Quora Marketing. In my gig description was doing "Quora Marketing as a service under "Digital Marketing<Social Media Marketing". When their first formula dont work. They review and dont found any other reasons beacuse there was nothing, so made a formula "Quora Marketing is not supported On Fiverr". 

Here is the reply from them:

Screenshot_20210710-124151__01__01.thumb.jpg.5c64d02f27b13b21f8fed4d4461d9c0b.jpg

After that I Just played smartly, i was knew that many people work on fiverr support. So,  I open a new ticket and ask support "If Quora Marketing we can provide or not on Fiverr?". You can see the reply from fiverr:

1261959426_Screenshot(302).png.dd1868b5887920712711ef0495276b85.png

YES, you read right. Quora Marketing is allowed and nothing is suspicious here. They are all lyer people. They said yes, we are welcome. Again i come to the previous ticket and show them this reply from this ticket. Now the reply came that "Quora Flagged me for violation of their toc". Is this joking?, How everytime their reasons changing?

See: Screenshot_20210710-124126__01__01.thumb.jpg.b5cc6c70d328b6a60a0ddca0c374c05d.jpg

See, How their reasons changed one by one, when i proof one by one:

FIrst: Google Flagged my gig for violating their policy
Second: Quora Marketing Fiverr dont support.
Third: Quora Flagged me for violation of their TOC.

Is not it beautiful?

Again I contacted Quora, and verify from them that if their is any problem providing "Quora Ads". They Welcome me and Quora is deigned to work like that.

I Show Fiverr Quora Mail. After that they not even replying to my any support ticket and marking as solve for all my support ticket not replying a single word. This is Fiverr?. I understand that their is not toc violation and they don't say me any more thing that violates, dont allow on fiverr or anything. So, they directly not replying or marking my all tickets as solved. Its Very Shameful For Fiverr.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

they are saying Quora flagged it

No-One is Flagged anything, Fiverr Is lying one after one. When I showing them proof they changing the reasons. 

If you said you'd rank their website on page 1 of Google maybe that shouldn't be said as it might not be something you can guarantee/have full control over.

That is not about have control about. As Logo design, a logo designers work. We as a digital marketer, our work is to rank site on Google page 1. Not only we do, but also 25k+ seller providing on Fiverr market place. You Can also read my previous reply of all. How fiverr lying and playing with his sellers. 

Was the gig that was denied the "I will rank your website to google page 1 with advanced SEO service" one?

Yeah, But how you know?, It is not active now?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Were you providing backlinks? 

If, Yes. Some TOC violation was happened or anyone flagged, Then nothing happened to 25k+ sellers. Only Google, Quora Flagged me for doing so?, 

And one more thing, How their reasons changing one after one, when i am showing them proof?,

First "Google was flagged me" when show them proof "Quora Marketing Fiverr Don't support" then i confirm that from their support team again changed "Quora Flagged my gig", when i confirm from Quora they again not replying. 

How all sounds?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, me_bharat said:

Yes. Some TOC violation was happened or anyone flagged, Then nothing happened to 25k+ sellers.

Even if other sellers are doing it, it doesn’t mean that it’s allowed. Others just didn’t get caught or reported. 
backlinks are not allowed, promising to rank on 1st page on google is not allowed etc. 
Fiverr is removing all gigs that violate that, it might take time, in your example it was a year, but sooner or later they do remove it when they notice it. 

I’m not sure about fiverr “lying”, it’s pretty tough to understand you (which is ok, most of us are non native speakers) and that might be confusing them, I also struggled to understand what we’re you trying to write in your messages to CS. 

• Like 5

I don't see why they are changing the reason - they shouldn't be doing that and I don't see why they are changing it to say quora flagged it if the gig being talked about has nothing to do with quora (or maybe more than one gig has been denied/flagged and another of the gigs had something to do with quora).

You could check this page:

https://developers.google.com/search/docs/advanced/guidelines/link-schemes

Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site's ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google's Webmaster Guidelines. This includes any behavior that manipulates links to your site or outgoing links from your site.

The following are examples of link schemes which can negatively impact a site's ranking in search results:

Buying or selling links that pass PageRank. This includes:
        Exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links

39 minutes ago, me_bharat said:

Yeah, But how you know?, It is not active now?

I didn't know that was the one but I thought it could be - that was one of the ones with high review count in the Google cache of the profile but that didn't show in the current profile.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

On 8/2/2021 at 5:37 AM, me_bharat said:

This is How they marking all tickets as solved, not even replying anything. THis is Fiverr, No own rules, No policy follow. Own doing his own. Aware you may be the next. 

Screenshot (299).png

This is not something you can say to a company, they see you as one of their 100000 sellers you can come and go or be replaced anytime, just ask for the reason, because saying restore my gig or I will make you restore won't solve anything, and I'm sure you can't make them, really sorry but, this is the reality!

• Like 5

The main thing if you want to keep working through Fiverr is to keep calm, find out what exactly they had an issue with, and set up any new gigs in a way that doesn't clash with either Fiverr's, Google's, Quora's, anyone else's terms of service, as anything that violates a third party's terms automatically violates Fiverr's terms.

Have you thoroughly read Fiverr's and all those third party's terms? There's a service I could offer, regularly get requests for, and am sure many sellers do offer, however, after reading the terms of the third party that would be involved, I decided that their terms are either too vague, or probably don't allow for that service, so I don't offer it.

I don't think it's probable that they denied your Gig because the buyer wasn't content with it, in that case, they could just have told you to sort it out with the buyer, or the standard "We can't force buyers to accept a delivery", but that doesn't lead to Gigs being denied. Unless they found something that is a reason to deny a Gig while looking into the matter, or perhaps the buyer got issues with Google, Quora, whatever, due to your delivery, and made them aware of it.

Else, and in the latter case, we're back at you needing to check the terms of any service inolved in delivering your Gig, thoroughly, to find out what exactly the issue is. Once you know, you can try figuring out a way that's compliant with those terms, or will have to think of something else that you can deliver without violating anyone's terms.

I'd not recommend trying to set up a new similar Gig without doing that first.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Even if other sellers are doing it, it doesn’t mean that it’s allowed. Others just didn’t get caught or reported. 

I already did that before asking the support, I reported them and also told support give them report id after 4 days of my report. How till now they active?. And there always be one valid reason to deny a gig. Google Reported otherwise Quora reported or something is not supported on fiverr. What does this mean the reasons changing after showing proof?.

7 days ago I reported a level 2 seller gig that was providing "Quora Ads" and provide report ID and Report reasons that Quora Marketing is not allowed on Fiverr. After 1 week how the gig is active?, Any Answer?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

backlinks are not allowed, promising to rank on 1st page on google is not allowed etc.

Its Not about get Caught. Fiverr has a special Category Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
538620557_Screenshot(305).png.9b55d99e92fc1b98314a810394394061.png

Its not about get caught. Will a category fiverr made to show off, Not to work on that

promising to rank on 1st page on google is not allowed etc. 

.  There are  big Digital Marketing agencies to make a site to google page 1. Google promotes to rank a site to his search engine, You saying its not allowed. 

Edited by me_bharat
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site's ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google's Webmaster Guidelines. This includes any behavior that manipulates links to your site or outgoing links from your site.

The following are examples of link schemes which can negatively impact a site's ranking in search results:

Buying or selling links that pass PageRank. This includes:
        Exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links

In My Gig description I clearly wrote "ALL Work Is With White Hat SEO". We dont do any Black Hat SEO. 

• Like 1

I see you are very frustrated, hence you were very rude with the CS team. Let me share you one of my experience with fiverr. 1 month ago fiverr banned my account due to using third party images. Then I contact with CS team and sincerely ask the reason of banning my account. They told me I used pictures taken from google or somewhere else. Again I politely told them I have created all of the images by my hand and I have the source file. They gave me a opportunity to show those file. After showing those file, they returned my account. Whole time I talked with them nicely, even they were very supportive. If fiverr is making any mistake, then definitely they will resolve it. 

Edited by samiaislam26
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, miiila said:

Have you thoroughly read Fiverr's and all those third party's terms? There's a service I could offer, regularly get requests for, and am sure many sellers do offer, however, after reading the terms of the third party that would be involved, I decided that their terms are either too vague, or probably don't allow for that service, so I don't offer it.

There is no such activity was available, And there is no such service that is violation of any policy?, 

4 hours ago, miiila said:

perhaps the buyer got issues with Google, Quora, whatever, due to your delivery, and made them aware of it.

I was not even delivered the order, The Order was IN progress and suddenly the buyer messaged that "He will don't accept the delivery if we do as per agreement. He wants it in different way". Then how anything irritates the buyer. 

@cainress @miiila @uk1000 @mariashtelle1 But I don't understand that, Why Fiverr not replying to my any ticket. Just marking tickets as solved and closing for comments. To my 20+ tickets they marked as solved and closing for comments in last 1 month. Not replying a single word. Is this is the way to supports with a Seller?, When they don't found any more thing to say violation of the gig, now they stopped replying and marketing tickets as solved and closed for comments. Otherwise what will be the reasons to not reply?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, samiaislam26 said:

I see you are very frustrated, hence you were very rude with the CS team

I am not frustrated. I before was took my account to 100 orders and also again can take it. But i just asking, How much possibility that they will don't do it again?

6 minutes ago, samiaislam26 said:

They gave me a opportunity to show those file. After showing those file, they returned my account. Whole time I talked with them nicely, even they were very supportive. If fiverr is making any mistake, then definitely they will resolve it. 

Yeah, Its great. But their should be a single reasons behind something (In your case, Copyright image). You show them source file and they resolve them. 

Why here the reasons behind it changing time to time when I showed them my proof (In your case Source file). First they told "Google was flagged me", When i show them proof "Quora Marketing is Not supported", When I made sure from there support that we can provide "Quora Marketing", the reasons changed to "Quora Flagged My gig". Sounds Good?. And Also as well i confirmed from Quora and show them their mail, now they nothing replying. What I will consider?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Actually  all these started from a order, 

Fiverr always says that "All discussed work should be delivered", We always did the same. And another thing fiverr says that "For Extra work, Extra charges". These are some of fiverr terms and conditions. But after discussed work, if the buyer will say "he will don't accept the work, if we do as per agreement", do the extra work that was not discussed. As well 70% work completed about to deliver the project. How these feels?. And Fiverr support team saying "He cant do anything, If the buyer wants you can cancel the order and own cancelling the order". How all sounds. Fiverr terms says provide complete work as discussed and fiverr saying that fiverr cant do anything if buyer will not accept as per agreement and discussion. so, i just asked my reasons why order cancelled and which toc you applied here to cancel the order?. 

If they cancelling a project that was going on as per agreement and they are saying "They cant do anything". Then you think, no order you can complete. They can cancel any order. So i asked them all, reasons behind cancelation of a project and which of your toc you applied. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, me_bharat said:

But I don't understand that, Why Fiverr not replying to my any ticket. Just marking tickets as solved and closing for comments. To my 20+ tickets they marked as solved and closing for comments in last 1 month

I don't know exactly but in their message to you they said they combined multiple tickets to 1 (since they were about the same issue). They probably don't want too many tickets created about the same thing. It would be best to have 1 ticket about one issue if possible. If you open too many at about the same time about roughly the same thing they might think it's like spam. Also if you're as polite as possible in the ticket(s) that might make them more likely to answer them.

1 hour ago, me_bharat said:

We dont do any Black Hat SEO. 

I never said you did black hat SEO but it seems like Google could be saying (in the thing I quoted) that any link building just to try and increase page rank might be against their webmaster guidelines.

About Fiverr's SEO subcategory - maybe Fiverr allow other search engine optimizations than the backlink types - you could check their help video about it or (if you can) ask CS about what types of service are allowed there if backlink gigs aren't allowed (or check what other sellers are providing in that subcategory that aren't offering backlink creation). Though there's a couple of Pro sellers offering backlink gigs (and they're supposed to check their gigs more). But I think most Pro gigs in that subcategory aren't offering backlink services. Just be sure that whatever new gig is created is okay with rules/policies/TOS.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

They probably don't want too many tickets created about the same thing. It would be best to have 1 ticket about one issue if possible

If thats the case, then one ticket should open and they reply to that ticket. They not replying to any ticket, They are just closing the tickets as solved. I never created many tickets at the same time. I am creating one ticket, they are marking the ticket as solved and closing for new comments mean in that ticket i cant reply anything. So, i am creating a new ticket and they are doing the same again. 

5 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

I never said you did black hat SEO but it seems like Google could be saying (in the thing I quoted) that any link building just to try and increase page rank might be against their webmaster guidelines.

Its been 7 years i am working as digital marketer and SEO Service marker. I have never heard of this thing that "any link building just to try and increase page rank might be against their webmaster guidelines.". In SEO Backlinks people build to increase page rank. All link building tactic is used to affect the page rank. Spam and Black hat link building is a Google webmaster violation and we dont do all these. To do those backlink will affect the site, Google can block the site or something. But that not means that Google will come to a marketplace and flag a gig that doing so. By the way i never ever did so. 

• Like 1