2.5 Years experience of Fiverr

bayezidmithu

I’ve been with Fiverr for 2.5 years, gained a lot from it, and lost a lot. From what I got, I finished my studies with my money and helped my dad financially. And what I have lost is that my account has not been in rank position for a year, I could not find it even with my gig title. It is very frustrating for me, now I am very frustrated, I have been in this problem for a year. If any Fiverr workers read this message to me, I want this problem resolved quickly.

I have 3 months of experience on fiverr, I've already reached level 1, I've had been in ups and downs a lot, but I never stopped, once I've cancelled 2 orders in a row, that made my gigs incredibly low ranked, so I messaged all my previous customers with an 80% off if they order in that week, and I got like 7 or 8  orders from that with 5 stars rating, fiverr gave me a warning because I did that, but I got my gigs ranked again!

59 minutes ago, bayezidmithu said:

I’ve been with Fiverr for 2.5 years, gained a lot from it, and lost a lot. From what I got, I finished my studies with my money and helped my dad financially.

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, bayezidmithu said:

And what I have lost is that my account has not been in rank position for a year, I could not find it even with my gig title. It is very frustrating for me, now I am very frustrated, I have been in this problem for a year.

I just checked your profile and your last delivery was 10 days ago. Your profile also shows you've had a rated order 2 weeks ago, another one 3 weeks ago and 2 others 1 month ago.

I have lost is that my account has not been in rank position for a year, I could not find it even with my gig title. It is very frustrating for me, now I am very frustrated, I have been in this problem for a year. If any Fiverr workers read this message to me, I want this problem resolved quickly.

Unfortunately, as much as it may be hard to hear this, no seller is guaranteed any kind of placement in the search results, and certainly not where they want their gig to appear. Fiverr does this on purpose, so that no seller can manipulate the search results in their favor, and so that the search algorithm can match the best gigs to each individual person searching for services.

As @maitasun rightly pointed out, you delivered your most recent order 10 days ago. I looked at your seller profile too, and you have at least 44 rated orders in the last 12 months -- the same year's time that you are complaining about. Most sellers report that not all orders that they earn are rated and reviews, so if you have 44 sellers reviews in the last 12 months, you have undoubtedly delivered more than 44 orders in the past year. It seems odd that you are complaining about having a problem with your gigs being seen. 

You have been delivering plenty of orders in the past year, and have earned far more reviews that many sellers could even hope for.

It would be unwise, therefore, to complain about your clear and undeniable success, as seller, during the past year.

I could not find it even with my gig title.

I searched for your brochure design gig using the level 2 filter and found it on page 5.

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? Why is my Gig not in the same spot in the marketplace?

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate. 

Note: If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. 

It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

46 minutes ago, meherun_nesa said:

I joined Fiverr in 2018 but I started working here last year.
and happy to say that, this month I full-fill the "TOP RATED" Requirements

I wonder if you'll get the TRS badge, once Fiverr knows your profile image was taken from the internet and is all over the placepi.thumb.png.51134a9a97a35e203f158d60a5ffbb9e.png. 🙄

1 hour ago, meherun_nesa said:

I joined Fiverr in 2018 but I started working here last year.

In light of @maitasun finding your profile art image (of the girl) associated with other people on the internet, I'm a little confused too.... Some of your gig images are found elsewhere online as well (some seemingly associated with other users), which might suggest that those images are not yours. Either you are a male who goes by "suham52" -- where I found some of your images hosted, under the profile image of a young man (which means you would be misrepresenting yourself here, on Fiverr, with a profile image of a cute girl) -- or, you took your gig images from someone else, and are pretending they are yours, here on Fiverr. It might be wise to clarify things a bit more. Misrepresentation on Fiverr (if you're not a girl, you should not be presenting yourself as one), and stolen images (gig images taken from other sites/user) are both things that can get you into trouble as a seller.

I hope neither of those things are true.

12 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

Oh wow, thanks for sharing this! I wonder if that has been there for a while, but its good that they finally placed an official statement out because it seems like thats a trending topic on the forum always. 😂

18 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Unfortunately, as much as it may be hard to hear this, no seller is guaranteed any kind of placement in the search results, and certainly not where they want their gig to appear. Fiverr does this on purpose, so that no seller can manipulate the search results in their favor, and so that the search algorithm can match the best gigs to each individual person searching for services.

As @maitasun rightly pointed out, you delivered your most recent order 10 days ago. I looked at your seller profile too, and you have at least 44 rated orders in the last 12 months -- the same year's time that you are complaining about. Most sellers report that not all orders that they earn are rated and reviews, so if you have 44 sellers reviews in the last 12 months, you have undoubtedly delivered more than 44 orders in the past year. It seems odd that you are complaining about having a problem with your gigs being seen. 

You have been delivering plenty of orders in the past year, and have earned far more reviews that many sellers could even hope for.

It would be unwise, therefore, to complain about your clear and undeniable success, as seller, during the past year.

I know the Fiverr gig doesn't stay in one place, most of the orders I've competed in 1 year are from my old buyer and something else I've received from buyer requests. I'd like to see some pictures

This chart is 2019, 2020 and 2021

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

19 hours ago, cainress said:

I have 3 months of experience on fiverr, I've already reached level 1, I've had been in ups and downs a lot, but I never stopped, once I've cancelled 2 orders in a row, that made my gigs incredibly low ranked, so I messaged all my previous customers with an 80% off if they order in that week, and I got like 7 or 8  orders from that with 5 stars rating, fiverr gave me a warning because I did that, but I got my gigs ranked again!

This is illegal, anyway, good luck. 

18 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

I searched for your brochure design gig using the level 2 filter and found it on page 5.

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? Why is my Gig not in the same spot in the marketplace?

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate. 

Note: If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. 

It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

I know gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.  can you send me a screenshot? 

5 hours ago, bayezidmithu said:

I know the Fiverr gig doesn't stay in one place, most of the orders I've competed in 1 year are from my old buyer and something else I've received from buyer requests. I'd like to see some pictures

I'm not exactly sure what you were trying to show me with those graphs. That looks like the usual rise and fall of orders to me.

Archived