Completed my first order. YAY!

timothykoen

At first I thought I was not good enough to make this work. It took forever just to get Fiverr to approve my gig. Then another 2 weeks wondering why I got no impressions. Then after asking for another review Fiverr finally approved my gig and started showing it in the search results. A week later I got my first order. Believe me I was surprised it wasn't cancelled. I was even mre surprised when my work was accepted by the client. And am happy the order completed on time.

Whew, that was close 😂

Tim

13 minutes ago, timothykoen said:

At first I thought I was not good enough to make this work. It took forever just to get Fiverr to approve my gig. Then another 2 weeks wondering why I got no impressions. Then after asking for another review Fiverr finally approved my gig and started showing it in the search results. A week later I got my first order. Believe me I was surprised it wasn't cancelled. I was even mre surprised when my work was accepted by the client. And am happy the order completed on time.

Whew, that was close 😂

Tim

congratulations! Keep getting orders😍

8 hours ago, timothykoen said:

Whew, that was close 😂

Tim

Congratulations! 🤩 Way to Go! 😇

13 hours ago, timothykoen said:

Whew, that was close 😂

Tim

Congratulations

21 hours ago, timothykoen said:

Whew, that was close 😂

Tim

Great job! Congratulation.

On 8/1/2021 at 11:43 AM, timothykoen said:

Whew, that was close 😂

Tim

Wishing you the very best of luck.

Archived