Can I provide my E-mail in Gig requirement?

mohamedimon

Question

4 answers to this question

If it's needed to complete the work, you can share that inside the order after it has been placed. 

Never share this or any other contact information unless it's necessary to complete the order, and never outside of the order.
I do wonder why you have to give up your e-mail, though. It's rarely needed. 

From the terms of service on Fiverr: 

Basics

• To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

7 minutes ago, wordpressdony said:

If it's a just creating a login credential purpose, then ask you buyer to do it his/her own address, then share it with you the login details.. You no need to share in the way...

Sir, The buyer need my email to add as a editors on YouTube. In this case, how to give my email?

8 minutes ago, mohamedimon said:

Sir, The buyer need my email to add as a editors on YouTube. In this case, how to give my email?

You would share it inside the order conversation, after the order has been placed and is active. It sounds like a case when it's needed, so that should be fine. Don't share it outside the order. 

Archived