How I can get fiverr choice badge?

nusrat_nibir

Question

17 answers to this question

Short answer: you can't.

Longer answer: the Fiverr Choice badge is granted by Fiverr and is much like the Rising Talent badge: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011204777-What-is-Rising-Talent and while it is possible to earn, it's best to focus on self-improvement over trophy-chasing. There are, quite literally, over 2 million gigs on Fiverr. 

• Like 11
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

While it's picked manually you'll probably stand more chance of getting Fiverr's Choice if you become a level 2 seller or preferably a TRS.  I think only a low percentage of level 0 sellers get it and there's more unlevelled sellers than levelled sellers so there's too much competition for it really like has been suggested (so it's unlikely at level 0). Also it would probably help with more orders delivered/ratings (eg. I think you'd probably need at least around 17 reviews - it's still seems most unlikely at level 0 though).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9

On 8/1/2021 at 8:42 PM, uk1000 said:

While it's picked manually you'll probably stand more chance of getting Fiverr's Choice if you become a level 2 seller or preferably a TRS.  I think only a low percentage of level 0 sellers get it and there's more unlevelled sellers than levelled sellers so there's too much competition for it really like has been suggested (so it's unlikely at level 0). Also it would probably help with more orders delivered/ratings (eg. I think you'd probably need at least around 17 reviews - it's still seems most unlikely at level 0 though).

In gig search there are more of them you think... They are new, high gig price, they are even having fiverr pro and choice badge ... Maybe some completed 1 or 2 order... What this actually is ?

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, sheikhmahamud said:

n gig search there are more of them you think... They are new, high gig price, they are even having fiverr pro and choice badge ... Maybe some completed 1 or 2 order...

Maybe it's different for Fiverr Pro gigs. But since the OP isn't a Fiverr Pro that wouldn't affect the answer given really (unless he became a Fiverr Pro).

As far as I know I've not seen any Fiverr's Choice gigs with just 1 or 2 reviews though. Do you have a screenshot of any of those or what search terms did you use to find them? The lowest review count for them that I've seen so far recently is about 17.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Maybe it's different for Fiverr Pro gigs. But since the OP isn't a Fiverr Pro that wouldn't affect the answer given really (unless he became a Fiverr Pro).

As far as I know I've not seen any Fiverr's Choice gigs with just 1 or 2 reviews though. Do you have a screenshot of any of those or what search terms did you use to find them? The lowest review count for them that I've seen so far recently is about 17.

ok...

I found them many days ago... If i get again, i will show you

• Like 4

I've seen Pro gigs that go as low as 4 reviews in the Fiverr Pro -> Writing & Translation -> Case Studies subcategory. But I assume non-Pro gigs still need a minimum of around 17 reviews.

They probably have different minimums in the Pro section, eg. just because the gigs are are normally a lot higher priced than normal gigs and because there's less gigs in those sections and because they'll generally have less reviews than a lot of the non-pro gigs.

• Like 4

On 8/1/2021 at 3:42 PM, uk1000 said:

FIverr's Choice isn't manually selected, as far as I know. It's based on the hidden feedback. That means, great hidden feedback over time can land you the badge, and if you get a FIverr's Choice order, and that order also gets great feedback, you'll likely keep getting the badge over and over again. 

That's my understanding of it.

• Like 6

Fiverr noted me that Fiverr’s Choice Gigs are selected based on a series of quality attributes such as feedback, completion rate, quality of communication, and additional factors. I thin Fiverr choice is set by Fiverr Team by seeing the certain outcomes. Thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Helpful advice

• Like 4

3 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Good Suggestions 

• Like 3

I just got Fiverr choice badge...This feeling is really awesome!! Thanks to Fiverr 🧡 

1. Remain active
  2. Give response timely.
  3. Collect positive feedback from clients.
  4. Get more orders.
  5. Follow the schedule.
  6. Become a popular freelancer.

Screenshot_5.jpg

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2021 at 8:33 PM, jannat2205 said:

I just got Fiverr choice badge...This feeling is really awesome!! Thanks to Fiverr 🧡 

1. Remain active
  2. Give response timely.
  3. Collect positive feedback from clients.
  4. Get more orders.
  5. Follow the schedule.
  6. Become a popular freelancer.

Screenshot_5.jpg

Congratulations. 

• Like 5

On 8/1/2021 at 8:28 PM, imagination7413 said:

Longer answer: the Fiverr Choice badge is granted by Fiverr and is much like the Rising Talent badge: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011204777-What-is-Rising-Talent and while it is possible to earn, it's best to focus on self-improvement over trophy-chasing. There are, quite literally, over 2 million gigs on Fiverr. 

Very helpful. 

• Like 3

On 8/1/2021 at 8:28 PM, imagination7413 said:

Thanks 

• Like 3