Merge Two Accounts?

r_ic_k

I have an old Fiverr account I forgot about and is registered to an old e-mail. I have made a new Fiverr account and have now remembered my old account log-in details and can sign into it successfully.

Is there a way of merging the two accounts so I can keep the new account username but have the old orders and details from the other account brought over to it? If so, how can I do this? Many thanks in advance.

Edited by r_ic_k
  • Like 10

This is from fiverr support:

If you are a new user that does not have a Business account:

1. When you put in an email address that already exists on Fiverr, you will be asked to try and use a different email. Alternatively, you can choose to sign in at the bottom of the page. If you click this option, you will be taken to the Fiverr sign-in page.
  2. Once logged into your Fiverr account, you will be asked whether or not you would like to keep your two Fiverr accounts or if you would like to merge the accounts. If you choose to keep two accounts, you will be asked to replace the existing account’s email (assuming it’s your Business email). Thereafter, you will be redirected to the Join Fiverr Business page.
  3. When clicking on Learn More (to merge the accounts), you will be notified that your personal Fiverr Balance will become “private.” Customers can’t spend private funds in a Business account. The only way to receive the funds back is from Customer Support.
    • Note: Sellers cannot merge accounts; they are required to have two accounts. 
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, r_ic_k said:

I have an old Fiverr account I forgot about and is registered to an old e-mail. I have made a new Fiverr account and have now remembered my old account log-in details and can sign into it successfully.

Is there a way of merging the two accounts so I can keep the new account username but have the old orders and details from the other account brought over to it? If so, how can I do this? Many thanks in advance.

nope u cannt merge 2 account.. rather than you have to use the old account or new account.. and you cannt open new id from old email that you have used to open a fiverr account also u cannt use 2 account is a same time! i hope it's clear to you!

• Like 3