See newbie at Fiverr

As you understand from the title, I decided to join here. Never worked on this site and would be glad to advice. I am a photographer and illustrator. I am well versed in photoshop and other programs, I need to promote my talent. Now I'm here. Experience needs to be gained, but my passion is my business. Wish me luck and the first order as soon as possible! I will do more GIG, I can do a lot. Thank you😅!

2 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Просто следуйте этому: 

Игнорируйте списки бессмысленных утверждений, которые повторяются по всему форуму.

Наслаждаться! 🙂

Thank you very much!!!

For getting the 1st success, you have to attract Buyers. As in the initial time there is no possibility to get your gigs on the 1st page. So, initially you can follow these steps:

While you are creating any gig:

•  Research is the Clue. ...
  •  Think Out of the Box. ...
  •  Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
  •  Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
  •  Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
  •  Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
  •  Use High-Quality Images

After you create your gig:

• Send quality proposals on regular basis
  • Do gig marketing on those platforms where you think you would manage to get buyers

Welcome to fiverr! I'm quite a new seller myself, but in the short time I've been here, I've learned quite a few things.

First off, there are no shortcuts to getting orders, reviews or growing your reach. It all comes down to the basics of business. While gimmicks might work, they'll work for a short time and then might even result in your fiverr account being permanently terminated, which is really not worth it. Freelancing is a marathon, just like all the other big ventures in life. You have to be patient, vigilant and proactive.

And remember, there's ALWAYS something you can improve on. Use fiverr forum if you need any guidance or advice, there are many great people here who really know the ins and outs of this platform and could help you out.

Best of luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 4:40 PM, littlerenly said:

As you understand from the title, I decided to join here. Never worked on this site and would be glad to advice. I am a photographer and illustrator. I am well versed in photoshop and other programs, I need to promote my talent. Now I'm here. Experience needs to be gained, but my passion is my business. Wish me luck and the first order as soon as possible! I will do more GIG, I can do a lot. Thank you😅!

Welcome to the fiverr community

Archived